Rock In India 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
Its time! Iron Maiden is visiting India once again on 15th Feb 09 at Palace Grounds in Bangalore. Along with Iron Maiden, there will be 9 other Indian bands out of which Kryptos and Parikrama are the well known ones. Along with 8 hour of non stop live rock fun, there will be a bar, a karaoke club, several snack counters, a merchandise stall, a F1 racing car on display, a fan club gathering, bungee jumping and various other activites. Its a full fledged carnival! The ticket price is 1600/- per head.

So who's gonna be there ? I am not completely sure but most probably I am going!

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
goto see Opeth in IIT Chennai then wasting time on old fools like Maiden.Bruce doesn't even care for his fans anymore.he's a sellout.he thinks that we're "kids" thats why we love their music.

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
^Did you just see 'Global Metal Documentary' ? :D

Anyways, Iron Maiden are Gods of metal. You may prefer Opeth and no doubt they are very good too but I prefer to attend the Iron Maiden gig :). And they arent 'fools'. What they did to the metal scene is priceless.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
^25th Jan.and yes i have seen global metal 2008 :D but seriously if ur planning to buy a maiden concert ticket go for the Opeth show it's the best show u'll get for free and as of current potential Opeth>>>>>>Maiden

OP
Psychosocial

Psychosocial

Violent serenity.
1) Its 25th today :|
2) My parents wont allow me to go alone to either of this (i am going with my guitar tutor and some children who come to learn guitar with me)
3) I am more into Iron Maiden. I havent checked out Opeth much.
4) Its fun to go with friends and my ex rather than going alone :D.
5) The Iron Maiden concert has so much stuff to do and 9 more bands to checkout!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom