Roccat Kave is Available now.. :D [Finally]

red dragon

Master troll
How do they sound for music and movies?
I have never heard any gaming headset.How do they differ from normal cans(other than the mic)?

tkin

Back to school!!
How do they sound for music and movies?
I have never heard any gaming headset.How do they differ from normal cans(other than the mic)?
It has 6 independent drivers on each cup and takes discrete 5.1 channel input, not virtualization $hit.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
What about after-sales service?

It has 6 independent drivers on each cup and takes discrete 5.1 channel input, not virtualization $hit.

We live in the age of digitization and no high end speaker use 5.1 analog connection. I think same can be said about headsets too.

Again, Its nice to have this headset back in the market.

tkin

Back to school!!
What about after-sales service?

We live in the age of digitization and no high end speaker use 5.1 analog connection. I think same can be said about headsets too.

Again, Its nice to have this headset back in the market.
Yeah, but then again a 5$ digital to analog SOC is no mach for those used in 1000$ speakers is it? For cheaper stuff (under 15k) better to have full analog.

gamebo

Right off the assembly line
their official distributor is Tirupati Enterprises.

i think now ROCCAT full products are available with Flipkart.

gameranand

Living to Play
:hissyfit::hissyfit::pullhair::pullhair:Why now Why now. I searched the heaven for it when I was about to buy my PC and now its available when I can't purchase it.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I have Roccat Kave with me its awesome and a bit heavy too :D

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/overclocking/149540-roccat-kave-5-1ch-headset.html

Top Bottom