Roccat Kave 5.1Ch. Headset

Winter

Broken In
This one's built like a tank....have heard good things about the sound as well.Enjoy your new purchase :)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
@ tenida

Hey buddy really sorry for being late for the show.:) Congrats man. Your setup is droolworthy.

Roccat kave looks humongous and solid. As far reviews are concerned performance is rock solid. Did you try 1080p movies with 5-channel DTS audio?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
@ tenida

Hey buddy really sorry for being late for the show.:) Congrats man. Your setup is droolworthy.

Roccat kave looks humongous and solid. As far reviews are concerned performance is rock solid. Did you try 1080p movies with 5-channel DTS audio?

Thanks buddy...so nice of you :).
No haven't tried 1080p with 5-channel audio yet, but will definitely test in near future.Although I test its 5.1 ch potential with this video
[YOUTUBE]IUDTlvagjJA&gl=US[/YOUTUBE]

Reaper_vivek

BAN...KAI
I have started saving up!!
@Tenija...Is listening to music on it mediocre?? I have read reviews that it's only for Gaming and Music...
What's ur take on that? and what genres do u listen to?

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I have started saving up!!
@Tenija...Is listening to music on it mediocre?? I have read reviews that it's only for Gaming and Music...
What's ur take on that? and what genres do u listen to?

As i have said earlier its good for all works..games,movie and music....But if your needs is only music then i will suggest you to go for Audio technica ad700.

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thanks....right now plagged in a onboard sound card but will buy a Asus xonar dx sound card in a month or so.

Top Bottom