.rm to mp3 converter

ARJOT SINGH

Broken In
Hey guys! I need some help.
I have a lots real media files that i want to convert to mp3 so anyone can give any links for a free converter software.

V

vaibhavtek

Googling is the best way of finding answer.. Just google and if u donot get ur needed answer then reply here I will give u the link to download file. *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/32a.gif

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
Hey guys! I need some help.
I have a lots real media files that i want to convert to mp3 so anyone can give any links for a free converter software.

*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/58.gif
use Media Monkey. as far as i guess d latest version is 2.5.5. it is given in some dvd of didit and its free.
whats good is it completely syncs with ipod (and u dont even need itunes).

a very good player too.
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/111.gif

*www.mediamonkey.com/download.htm

Last edited:

Arun the Gr8

Journeyman
sorry man, now dat i mentioned media monkey.. i checked out dat it doesnt recognize 'rm' files... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/109.gif though still good with others....

for 'rm' i would suggest xilisoft video converter. It is an audio cum video conv but is not free *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/18.gif

just google it to download.

slugger

Banned
Try xillisoft's softwares only trial.No freewares.:p

how about
Free RM to MP3 Converter 1.12

Free RM to MP3 Converter can convert Real Media files to MP3 files which can be played in MP3 Players. All Real Media formats (*.rm, *.ra, *.rmvb) are supported. The program is a freeware and does not contain any form of malware, including but not limited to: spyware, viruses, trojans and backdoors.

d first result of a GOOGLE search :)

Flame25

Right off the assembly line
Try converter TuneCab. It converts all kind of audio and video files. It's not free but you may get free trial

JJay

Right off the assembly line
I convert audio and video files with the help of Convert-Tune: convert your audio and video files to MP3, WMA, AAC, WMV, MP4, AVI for iPod, iPhone, Zune, PSP
It converts into different formats, including MP3, M4A (AAC), WMA and WAV, and etc.
The tool runs on Windows 2003, XP, 7, Vista and adds ID3 tags:smile:

Top Bottom