Ripping like aXXo & DiAMOND?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahull

Broken In
Serioulsly Diamond ,Done ,etc

axxo is individual ripper just like us ....

also dont forget mvs and pukka fot TS of movies still in theatres!

sandeepk

Journeyman
The movie size mainly depends upon 1. video resolution 2. bit rate (video & audio) 3. number of passes (for video). Of these number of passes does provide a good increase in quality. With Xvid with 2 pass mode I usually get good quality (near aXXo for that matter). But it does take a lot of time to encode in 2 pass mode with my age old PC. For a 2 hr movie you can get near DVD quality and for 1.5 hr you can get DVD quality if encoded properly.

Moli

Right off the assembly line
drvarunmehta said:
Use DVD Decrypter to rip the DVD to the hard disk.
Use AutoGK to covert the movie to XviD. This is by far the easiest software to use.
A guide for doing the same can be found here www.doom9.org

Until you understand the basics stay away from VirtualDub and such software which will only confuse you.

I downloaded DVD Decrypter and AutoGK, I copied the DVD to my hard disk, but how can i open the folder in AutoGK, it seems to me that I can only open one file at a time, but not the whole folder?

Aslo, if I want to change the audio can I do that in AutoGK?

I went through doom9.org but didn´t find any directions?!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Open the first VOB file, AutoGK should automatically recognize the rest and show the entire length of the DVD in its status.

PraKs

Youngling
LOL.. Self Talk bhai ;)

PS: aXXo is not a group. He is a single person who rips, Not attached to any warez group.

cuervocr

Right off the assembly line
HI guys
I was downloading a movie, (rip by axxo) but finish everything cool but went i try to play it ask be for special codec (codec 9 or something like that ) I try to download it but my NOD32 reconize it as a virus some can help me please
or tell me where is a nice place to downlaod the laters movies please thank you

Termin@L

Broken In
just install kl mega codec pack n alls taken care of....

*www.codecguide.com/download_k-lite_codec_pack_mega.htm

src2206

In the zone
Try running that axxo rip through GSpot and see whatinfo does it produce. Compare that to any othe 700MB rip and try to differentiate between these two. Though chances are very high that axxo uses some custom color matrix, in that case you can not figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom