Broken In
rigt clicking or even clicking the butoons in yahoomessenger crashes it,
tried the new ver 7 beta, then also it wont be of any use

help needed, SOS ASAP

thnkx in advance

johny

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Hmm.., this happens, and even in Y! 6 new updates, the ecmoticons also sometimes makes the Y! crash.

Get the older version of Y! messenger and u will be fine.

godsownman

Padawan
Yes I have heard of many people facing such a problem . Thats why as "drgrudge" said use the od version 5.0 .thats what i use and it serves my pupose of chatting.

rohanbee

Padawan
yup mine crashed too.............not exactly with right clicking though. Don't have the older version also. Wonder if its still available for download.

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
yeah! its quite often a problem faced by most of us! ...

Well, abt BETA 7.0 ... it is still in its stages of preparation .... See its just a BETA .. it is meant to find out the bugs, problems .... they have released it so tht people experts can give their reports, problems to them ....

Believe me! seeing BETA U can never ever predict nething abt the final product which is going to be released .... & johny_4board solution for now tht i can suggest U .. is like U can switch back to Yahoo msgr! 6.0 ... I think it doesnt crashes too often ..

Moreover, it has all wat the BETA 7.0 has ... So for now U can take a pace back! .... & enjoy 6.0 until a full-fledged version of 7.0 is realeased!

enjoy! :roll:

saROMan

QA Juggler
well i used the New beta for short time..but liked my old 6.0 only ....if u have probs then revert to older ver....

OP
J

johny_4board

Broken In
hi bro,
Believe me! seeing BETA U can never ever predict nething abt the final product which is going to be released .... & johny_4board solution for now tht i can suggest U .. is like U can switch back to Yahoo msgr! 6.0 ... I think it doesnt crashes too often ..

i done the same uninstalled the beta n setup version 6 but the problem remain as it ........... i fear i have to switch to version 5

johny

yehmeriidhain

In the zone
OK! then try this .. uninstall the currently installed msgr & yahoo! install manager(if U find it in the list)... then follow the path C:\Documents & settings\(whichever account U use : default Administrator)\Application Data\

here U will find two folders most probably concerning yahoO! .. their names ... Yahoo! & Yahoo Messenger .. delete them ....

& install the msgr 6.0 again .. & plzz post back the results! ..

Gud luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom