Right PSU & RAM for a Core i7

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ nice find there ;-)

It's a good start but nothing new as AMD has shipped their BE cpus without coolers a long time ago - I think Intel wants to start their cooling business as they will release their own branded coolers separately for SB-E.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
^^ nice find there ;-)

It's a good start but nothing new as AMD has shipped their BE cpus without coolers a long time ago - I think Intel wants to start their cooling business as they will release their own branded coolers separately for SB-E.

Its sad but very true. :(

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
:LOL:

But yeah, the server market is more lucrative, so if BD strikes a chord there, then...

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
as BD is being launched,Intel thinking of keeping their profit by selling coolers.:wink:

^^ ;-)

The cpu cooler market is now at a very decent stage ( thanks to the OCers and power users ) - so the big cpu manufacturer decided make some fat profit out of this and if they don't monopolize and play by the rules there will be some great competition in cpu cooler market for sure ;-)

OP
Raziel

Raziel

Journeyman
Hi guys, thanks for all the suggestions. I bought the Corsair Cx500W at the end.
For the RAM, I'm going to get the 8GB GSkill Ripjaws X 1600Mhz. I just ordered it in a shop here. Thanks for all the great help! :)

Top Bottom