Rig for 60k-70k

Vincee777

Broken In
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming, surfing and viewing hd contents. Playing games like Battlefield Series, Call Of Duty Series, FIFA series, NFS Series and all the upcoming games. Viewing .mkv videos and ripping them.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 60k-70k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: YES

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB is more than enough

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes. Anything that comes under my budget. (22"-24" preferred)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I want to buy all

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within next week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: This will be assembled by me only

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Stay in Belguam Karnataka. Will be buying these components locally

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: This rig is for my brother. Please suggest the config ASAP. Thanks in advance

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Gaming, surfing and viewing hd contents. Playing games like Battlefield Series, Call Of Duty Series, FIFA series, NFS Series and all the upcoming games. Viewing .mkv videos and ripping them.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 60k-70k

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: YES

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 1TB is more than enough

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: Yes. Anything that comes under my budget. (22"-24" preferred)

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I want to buy all

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within next week

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: This will be assembled by me only

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Stay in Belguam Karnataka. Will be buying these components locally

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: This rig is for my brother. Please suggest the config ASAP. Thanks in advance

You can easily build the below RIG by buying from GOLCHHA Computers,SP Road,Opp: Amar Radio Corporation,Bangalore for even less if you bargain hard. They usually give cheaper prices than others in SP road.You can check them at golchha.it website.

Intel Core i5 4430 -13000,
MSI H87M-G43 -7000,

Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz 4GB -2500,
Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW -1100,
WD Black 500GB -4500,
Corsair GS500 -5000,
Zotac GTX760 2GB -19000,
Dell 22" S2240L LED IPS -8500,
NZXT Source 210 Elite -3000,
CM 120mm 4 RED LED fans -1200,
Microsoft Sidewinder X6 Gaming KB-3500,
Logitech G400 -2000.
TOTAL -70300.

If you need AMD config then replace these 2 only:

AMD FX 6300 -7500,
Asus M5A97 EVO R2.0 -8000.
TOTAL -15500.

If you go with AMD you can save around 4500 which can be used to buy more RAM,1TB HDD or any small 60GB SSD.
The fans are not for cosmetic purposes only but are used as Intake(2) and Exhaust(2) purposes there by keeping your RIG cool and extend its longevity.

Cilus

laborare est orare
The above suggested Intel config can't be overclocked because of the lack of a K series Processor. I am suggesting an AMD based configuration which can be overclocked in a great extent, offers almost same gaming performance and higher multi-threaded performance.

AMD FX-8350 @ 12K
Asus M5A99FX EVO R2.0 @ 11K
G-Skill RipjawX 1600 MHz 8GB X 1 CL9 @ 5K
WD Caviar Blue 500GB SATA 6 Gbps @ 3.1K
NZXT Source 210 Elite @ 2.7K
Zotac GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 @ 19K
Dell 22" S2240L LED IPS @ 8.5K
Seasonic S12II 620 80+ Bronze PSU @ 5.3K
Asus 24B5ST DVD-RW @ 1K
Lenovo M6811 5 button 1600 DPU Laser Gaming Mouse @ 0.65K
Circle Armor Gaming Keyboard @ 2.2K (Circle Armor Gaming USB 2.0 Keyboards - Circle: Flipkart.com)

Total: 70.45K

You can get a 3K CPU cooler like Deep Cool Assassin or Gamer Storm for high overclocking.

Last edited:
Top Bottom