Sony Erricson P910i

Need the Indian Price Also........

Regars
Venkatesh...

OP
xenkatesh

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
i have checked thaT i just want you guys review this mobile is this good or bad.... and i also need the price of this mobile.....

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
methinks with it being a PDA model must be costin around 40k atleast thats what sify price listing says
*sify.com/shopping/category.php?pid=35665

Btw i guess very few ppl own this cell of for that matter a PDA itself....but lets hope ya get a review soon from a first hand user...Good luck :wink:

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Search the forums and find a better phone at the same price...

Nokia 9500 review!

Charley

Just Do It
there r better phones 4 a lesser price 2 ...... my cousin had the sony eric set & sold it & got a blackberry........

try some sites with pda & compare them.............

:idea: :idea: :idea:

sr_ultimate

Journeyman
About : *clubsonyericsson.com/en/products_p910.shtml

Indian Price : 38K - 40 K approx.

Main features :

- Qwerty thumboard in the back of the keypad
- Brighter 262k color screen (vs. 65k)
- MStick DUO Pro support of 1gb (vs. DUO 128mb)
- Internal 64mb user memory + 32 RAM (vs. 16+16)
- 208x320 pixels, 262.000 colors (18bit), TFT touchscreen
- 3D games, Picture editor, Voice dialling and control, Voice recording, World clock, Calculator, hundreds of thirdparty applications and games...

more

Google

Man if u can buy that u`r god : p

Charley

Just Do It
pda's r'nt of much use if u dont use it frequently....... other hand u can get a smartphone 4 the purpose whch wud save u cash & ur purpose wud be achieved

:wink: :wink: :wink: :wink:

OP
xenkatesh

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
verymuch thanks... for ur kind reply... my friend got to buy that mobile he asked me.... just want to know abt that anyone using that mobile here in this forum..... to know that how the mobile works...

regards
venkatesh

Charley

Just Do It
xenkatesh said:
my friend got to buy that mobile he asked me.... just want to know abt that anyone using that mobile here in this forum.....

Dude cant decipher wht ur trying to say....

Wht does my friend got to buy & want to know abt that mean ?

Did he buy it or is he gonna to in the future??

:wink:

OP
xenkatesh

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
dude my friend is planning to buy a PDA/Mobile. He asked me that is P910i work buying... i refered many websites... The Featues are quite good in that Mobile.... But some of our forum members might be using that mobile.... so that only i need to know that is that mobile a worth buying...
I hope u understand now...

Charley

Just Do It
dude, why do u wanna get that when there are chpr 1nes. give me some time--- a day.... will find some sites ad let u knw ..........

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
^ man, cant u search?

Anyways...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12807&highlight=nokia+9500+review

OP
xenkatesh

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
dude i asked abt the mobile not a geometrybox.... lol :lol: its like a geometry box..... i better go for p910i its looks like a mobile.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom