[Review] Sony Ericsson W800i

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sankalp

Journeyman
Hey that was a nice review!!!

I was thinking about buyin a walkman phone and this phone seems to suit both my needs and is easy on pocket. By the way thanks again for the review. :)

Hi Guys

Can anybody suggest a place from where I can buy W800i. I am staying in Mumbai. Does Sony-Ericsson have authorised showroom in Mumbai?

Thanks in advance...

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
They have one at marine drive. Its called sony world where all sony's electronic appliances are sold including SE phones. I don't know about any place in suburbs.

Hi Tech_your_future

Thanks for the quick reply. Thank you very much. I have to trouble you for one more query. Do you think I should get W800 from authorised Sony shop or can I buy it from a shop that gives me a valid Bill. I was thinking of getting it from Alfa in Vile Parle or Indraprasth in Borivali. Please advise me on this matter.

Thanks in advance.

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
That depends upon you. I guess you won't have any problems if you have a valid warranty bill. Also, the price will tend to be a bit higher at Sony World than at indraprasth or alfa.But, since I've never bought from them I can't say how good is it to buy from there.

Hi everybody

I brought W800 yesterday and it cost me Rs. 19500. Just thought people interested in buying this phone might want to know. I am not sure whether I can give the shop's name in this forum.

And thanks tech_your_future for the help.

deathvirus_me

Wise Old Owl
very nive review indeed ..... but the look don't appeal to me much ... moreover i was about to buy this phone .. but it felt very small on my palm ... i'm a man of a bit bigger dimensions ..... moreover being used to Symbian i was really thinking about software support ... guess i'll have to wait for s better Walkman phone ..... i think the N91 is calling me .....

Status
Not open for further replies.