Case |Zebronics Bijli (w/o psu)|1000
Monitor |DELL ST2220L|7,694
Keyboard & Mouse |Logitech MK100|500
UPS |Microtek 600VA|1200
| Total |24,794

Last edited:

jagdish

Journeyman
Feluda,go for GA 880GM-USB3 instead of Asus one you have mentioned, don't ever compromise on motherboard:-D I have suggested this motherboard because it is a AM3+ motherboard which will supports AMD bulldozer and you have better upgrade path.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Feluda, you config looks perfect in that budget of yours. But will you tell us the purpose of this rig? like, gaming or office work etc.
thanks.

OP
F

Feluda

Broken In
Not much gaming! Not much multimedia. I just want to buy a smartest pc at this budget

Feluda,go for GA 880GM-USB3 instead of Asus one you have mentioned, don't ever compromise on motherboard:-D I have suggested this motherboard because it is a AM3+ motherboard which will supports AMD bulldozer and you have better upgrade path.

Tell me the price of it?

I'm totally agree with you, but my budget is so tight. At this time I found a mobo which support AM3+ at very low price
GIGABYTE - Motherboard - Socket AM3+ - GA-78LMT-S2P (rev. 3.1)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Not much gaming! Not much multimedia. I just want to buy a smartest pc at this budget

Then you should look at this post & refer to 40K 35K rig. Without GPU it will easily fit in your budget.

Last edited:

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Sorry, look at the 35K rig. As you don't need GPU and Speakers, it will be less than 25K if you exclude those two. ;)

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
Your config looks good at the price tag excpet for one thing. Consider replacing Microtek 600VA with Intex one.

jagdish

Journeyman
Feluda,change your motherboard to gigabyte 880GM UD2H it will cost you 3800 but gigabyte motherboard are good.

jagdish

Journeyman
I think Gigabyte's is better.The MSI one comes cheaper with 2 RAM slots.

1. 2 PCI slots
2. PATA IDE slot (in case you want to use older pata hdd or writer etc)
3. dual BIOS
4. dolby home theatre
5. eSATA
6. better power (4+1 phase power)
7. Ultra Durable 3 (extra copper for energy efficiency blah blah)

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
@Feluda: at 25k, yours is a perfectly balanced rig. may be you can think of adding 2gigs RAM. BTW, which OS are you gonna use?

Top Bottom