Review: Enzotech Ultra-X cpu cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

darklord

Cyborg Agent
john_the_ultimate said:
Thanks darklord.
But my mobo only has 2.1v :sad: (max) for the memory and most high performing modules require 2.2-2.3v.

Well thats true but then you can compromise a bit and loosen the timings, then the RAM can run effortlessly at lower voltage.

For example if the RAM is rated at 1000 5-5-5-15 @ 2.1V then you can run it at 800 @ 4-4-4-12 @ 2.0V or so.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
john_the_ultimate said:
Thanks darklord.
But my mobo only has 2.1v :sad: (max) for the memory and most high performing modules require 2.2-2.3v.

may be u need this :lol:

*www.xtremesystems.org/forums/showthread.php?t=152235&highlight=650i+Ultra

OP
john_the_ultimate

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
So now you have seen the review and thanks. :)

darklord said:
Well thats true but then you can compromise a bit and loosen the timings, then the RAM can run effortlessly at lower voltage.

For example if the RAM is rated at 1000 5-5-5-15 @ 2.1V then you can run it at 800 @ 4-4-4-12 @ 2.0V or so.

Sure will report when I get the ram, so I should be heading towards Crucial Ballastix. Right.

Last edited:

darklord

Cyborg Agent
john_the_ultimate said:
So now you have seen the review and thanks. :)

Sure will report when I get the ram, so I should be heading towards Crucial Ballastix. Right.
I have used Gskill HZ and Crucial. Donno why but i kinda liked Crucial.
I have DDR2 1000 5-5-5-15 @ 2.1V Kit but i managed 1100 @ 4-3-3-12 @ 2.375V :-D

Kniwor

Learner
I second crucial, they are guaranteed D9's, never used them myself though.

But I wonder why do ppl get stuff shipped from MC, just buy from newegg and tell a friend there to ship here, cheaper than MC atleast, Europe is not the best place for PC hardware....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom