[Review Contest] Another Competition Announced by MeraWindows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys

MeraWindows has announced a new competition today. This time they have come with a “Review Contest“. :)
*www.merawindows.com/Portals/0/Review_Competition.png
Its a great chance for all Windows users to win some exciting prizes:

First Prize: Western Digital 160GB External Hard Disk Drive

2 Consolation Prizes: Video MP4 Player

You just need to write reviews on any of following:

• Windows Vista SP1
  • Windows XP SP3
  • Internet Explorer 8 Beta1
So if you are using any of them, then just spend a few minutes and write a nice review about it and submit your review in a word document file format.

Who knows you can win the 1st prize? ;)

To know about the competition rules and to participate visit the official thread:

MeraWindows Review Contest

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Just installed Sp1 today, will try to write review.

is there any word limit?
I read T&C but no word on it.

should we use stuff like benchmarks, FPS in games, startup time of indivudual programs, etc in the Service Pack reviews ? If so, I will stick to IE8 beta :p

blackpearl

The Devil
I have Vista SP1, but no Vista
I have Win XP, but no SP3
I have IE8 beta, but no intention of screwing up Windows.

Roadripper

Journeyman
i hav a rc1 3364 of sp3 and when i tryed to update ma to sp3rtm got a error sayin i cant intall /ovewrite on a previously sp3 version .. i thnk i need to remove ma slipstreamed sp3 rc1 and then install sp2 and then update the patch of rtm sp3...bt i hate reinstallin ... damn i cant even write as review for sp3 nw .. :(:(:(:confused::confused::mad:

Flatron

Banned
Vishal I need your Help man..I am posting this post here bcoz u have closed your private message sevice..But plz reply..
man i have seen your website : *www.askvg.com/

Is Mind blowing blog theme or style u using..Can You Give me the Style ???
Plz man i also Want to open a personal website....So i like your style very much & i want the same style in mine website too..

so plz help me as soon as possiblee

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ You contact him using the contact form on his site - *www.askvg.com/contact/

So guys any1 participating?

OP
Vishal Gupta

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Guys

They have extended contest closing date to 30th June, so if you also want to participate you still have 15 days to write a review and submit. :)

Best of luck to everyone who is going to participate or has already participated. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom