Resizing pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
is there ne site whr i can resize pics of ne dimension? basically i want to resize pics for makin avatars, from wallpapers n oders.

prankie

D PrankMaster
u can resize images by using paintbrush..
under the image tab go to strech/skew and enter the percentage u want to resize horz or vert.
u can also try power tool for windows xp called image resizer.. can be found on microsofts website..
several free imageresizing tools are also available on net.. just google....

*****edit*****
oops site!!!!
that i dunno....

maverickrohan

SABER RIDER
why do u need a site to do it.......there r certain sites which do it.......but they do it to satisfy their own criteria.........u can do it using paint, Microsoft picture manager, photoshop.......

n remember other than the resolution the JPEG profile u use also helps reducing size.....

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
here is a handy tool call image resizer , this is a microsoft powertoy. it integeares with the os very well,

rightclick the image you want to resize , click "resize picture" , select any of the default size (or chose your custom size) , click ok , done :D , thats as simple as it can get :p. you can select to create a new file or change the oroginal .
Image Resizer

This PowerToy enables you to resize one or many image files with a right-click.

you can download it from this page link

direct file download link only 521kb.

Journeyman
Does Attributes (Ctrl+E) in Microsoft Paint (Ships with Windows XP), help you solve your problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom