Resident Evil 6

gameranand

Living to Play
Currently playing Leon campaign with my sister (split screen coop) since we both are RE fan . So Far game is just ok ok . I have more important games to play like tomb raider and bioshock , but still coop is hell of a fun especially when you play with your buddies . If you are getting Bioshock and tomb raider , play that first and get resident evil later when price fall .

Lucky you. :p No one in my family likes games at all. :|

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
they are 5 chapter for each campaign - Leon , chris , jake and Ada and each chapter last more than an hour . SO to sum up , you get around 23-30 hour playtime .

WTH....5chapters each...& what about the final conclusion?all r combined in one ending?

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
they are 5 chapter for each campaign - Leon , chris , jake and Ada and each chapter last more than an hour . SO to sum up , you get around 23-30 hour playtime .

thanks for the info .. can't ask for more ;-) Infinite ~25 Hrs and RE6 another 25 .. 50 Hrs of total gameplay only in 2 games ( non cRPG ) .. I must say 2013 might change the puny little SP campaign formula of modern games where devs concentrate more on MP part ignoring the SP part but with some recent titles ( count SD and Dishonored as well ) things are changing.

gameranand

Living to Play
thanks for the info .. can't ask for more ;-) Infinite ~25 Hrs and RE6 another 25 .. 50 Hrs of total gameplay only in 2 games ( non cRPG ) .. I must say 2013 might change the puny little SP campaign formula of modern games where devs concentrate more on MP part ignoring the SP part but with some recent titles ( count SD and Dishonored as well ) things are changing.

Tomb raider is also quite long. :)

rst

Youngling
So there is Ada Campaign in RE6 as in RE4
I missed such thing in RE5
I hoped for Jill's Campaign in RE5 after finishing the game.(But sadly there was no such thing)

rst

Youngling
RE retribution was the worst movie of the series.
Anyway, I think release date of RE 6 movie has been set for September 12, 2014

iittopper

Wise Old Owl

sorry , I meant RE revelation which was launched on 3DS in 2012 and is coming to pc and console in may . It sure is better game than RE 5/6 and atmosphere is similar to previous game which were critically acclaimed .

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Tomb raider is also quite long. :)

my head is spinning ... now don't say the same thing for Dead Space 3 as well ( I'm planning to start from 1 though ) .. too much mutants to handle !

But RE: Damnation is good movie....watch it in full-HD.also in the credits they have shown trailer of RE6

completely agree.

BTW, check this out :
Resident Evil 6 free PC add-on for Left 4 Dead 2 cast available now | Polygon

rst

Youngling
sorry , I meant RE revelation which was launched on 3DS in 2012 and is coming to pc and console in may . It sure is better game than RE 5/6 and atmosphere is similar to previous game which were critically acclaimed .

Is it good for capcom , two RE games(pc) in short time ??

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
my head is spinning ... now don't say the same thing for Dead Space 3 as well ( I'm planning to start from 1 though ) .. too much mutants to handle !

yes,DS3 is longer in SP-Campaign than DS1 & DS2...
bcoz it has more chapters & tougher necromorphs
i'm playing it right now (DS3)

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
yes,DS3 is longer in SP-Campaign than DS1 & DS2...
bcoz it has more chapters & tougher necromorphs
i'm playing it right now (DS3)

Thanks for the reply .. This year should be announced as Gaming year for all the biggy game releases ( considering gameplay time ) ;-)

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
Re: Your Gaming Backlog/Progress Report!

Completed Bioshock Infinite - will start RE6 shortly.

RE 6 is extremely bad mate. Finished it last month and i was utterly dissapointed with everything the game had to offer. Scare factor is completely gone and when coupled with bad game mechanics and a rubbish story, it has nothing to offer even to the diehard RE fans. Boss battles are pathetic too and the zombies seriously lacked feel. The worst RE game in history. Period.

If you want to play an RE title, i strongly suggest you to skip this and wait for RE revelations ( launching in pc on may 21st). That is a port of 3ds and was extremely hit on the handheld.
It has the scare factor intact along with a good enough story.:)

Top Bottom