Resident Evil 6

LOL! Are you high? Chris's campaign in this game alone beats the hell out of RE5. For one, Piers is a much better partner than the retarded Sheva. The storyline is much better. Inventory management is much refined and well transitioned. Weapons variety and upgrade, almost everything kicks the sh*t out of RE5. I'm not sure if you have noticed this, but even the character detailing and lighting effects are done extremely well for this game. The PC version should look amazing. Even if I dismiss Jake's campaign, we still have 3 campaigns which clearly have an edge over RE5. Resident Evil 5 was a good action game, but didn't have the slightest cue of a horror element being present.

reached the jakes mission and its pathetic in one word.Btw i like RE5 more because the story there was kickass.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
@ethan_hunt - How long is the total gameplay??

If you play all the 4 campaigns, it should be around 36 hours or so. Ada's campaign, like I said, was the shortest. The rest were easily close to 8-10 hours.

Last edited by a moderator:

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
@ Knightlover - This is a RE6 discussion thread .. if you like RE5 much fine but don't need to get all personal and insult other member(s) .. just typing I respect everyone and doing something else shows clearly how much you respect others . It does not matter if you are 5 or 50 years old but you ought to know what politeness is and this forum has some rules .. if you wnat to stay in this forum and need to discuss some thing do it politely by abiding the forum rules - Consider this as a warning to you

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Thanks for the clean up Top. I rarely turn into a loose cannon, but this turned out to be an exceptional case. :)

@anand: Anytime bud. Wait for the PC version and co-op it with someone. That would definitely be more fun.

@ Knightlover - This is a RE6 discussion thread .. if you like RE5 much fine but don't need to get all personal and insult other member(s) .. just typing I respect everyone and doing something else shows clearly how much you respect others . It does not matter if you are 5 or 50 years old but you ought to know what politeness is and this forum has some rules .. if you wnat to stay in this forum and need to discuss some thing do it politely by abiding the forum rules - Consider this as a warning to you

i missed what he had replied to my post can you please give that reply to me.You have deleted all the replies.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Me too ! I am considering buying xbox 360 just to play these game early because most of rockstar/capcom/ubisoft title come at a later date for pc.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Me too ! I am considering buying xbox 360 just to play these game early because most of rockstar/capcom/ubisoft title come at a later date for pc.

Ubisoft has considerably reduced it's delay for Assassin's Creed titles to one month. Capcom, however, still continues to put a staggering delay for the PC versions. :(

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
i missed what he had replied to my post can you please give that reply to me.You have deleted all the replies.

it won't be possible and no way it's related to this thread .. if you want to continue into this thread just stick with proper discussion only.

cyborg47

Technomancer
We are pleased to announce that Resident Evil 6 will be available for PC on March 22nd 2013 and will include all the content found on the console versions, including 'No Hope Left' mode and Ada Wong's campaign unlocked from the start.

Link:---Resident Evil 6

Hey Capcom PR!! welcome to TDF board :p

you could have posted it in the normal font ;)

Top Bottom