Resident Evil 5

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Hi Guys,

Started to play this game & very much liked it.
Graphics is top notch with MT framework though not better than Havok(in FarCry 2)

Chris Redfield build looks like steroid builds filled with nitrogen gas :mrgreen:
Sheva is a good shooter with AI but in Cover mode her bullets hit my arm & shoulder instead of enemy :|

Monster detailing is awesome :-o

Q: Do I have to sell all the treasures in the game or keep them for the last?
Q: I have played RE4 which was awesome too...but RE5 doesn't have yellow herb?only Red & Green...

Q: Did u get all the BSAA emblems?I haven't...

I m in chapter 3-2 & feels dat this game is shorter than RE4.

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
Do I have to sell all the treasures in the game or keep them for the last?
Yes you have to sell them all they are only for money and nothing else.
Zangestu said:
Q: I have played RE4 which was awesome too...but RE5 doesn't have yellow herb?only Red & Green...
Yes it have only two. But you can mix them.
Red+Green = Full health
Green+Green = 60% health
Red can't be used on its own it can be only used by combining with Green but Green one can be used if if you have one so If you have a red and found a green mix them ASAP to save a inventory slot and for a full health pack for both Chris and Sheva

Zangestu said:
Did u get all the BSAA emblems?I haven't...
Yes I have got em all the thirty.
By now you should have got 16 or 17 BSAA emblem.
Do you want their locations or You would prefer to find on your own. You can see how many BSAA emblem are there in a level by chapter select.

Zangestu said:
Graphics is top notch with MT framework though not better than Havok(in FarCry 2)
Actually the best part is that this is very nicely optimised I mean you get all that glory without costing too much on Graphics card and it runs much better than any game with similar graphics.
Gaurav said:
RE5 is DX11 right??
AFAIK its DX10.

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
I have to play again....to get all....
Yes. If you want the locations post here and I'll give the location of all the emblems.
Zangestu said:
DX10 & DX9no DX11
I know.
Zangestu said:
have u got rotten & golden egg.I have got only brown & white egg...
Yes many times. Golden egg restores full health and rotten egg reduces it so don't ever eat a rotten egg throw them at Las plagas to kill them.
Dude I have completed this game 6 or 7 times so ask about anything and most probably I would answer your question. I have all weapons with unlimited ammunation and I have completed this game in 2.5 hrs.

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
just 2.5hrs
Yup thats right just 2.5 hrs. Actually once you know each and every location and have a magnum with unlimited ammunition and Rocket launcher with unlimited ammunition then it seems easy enough. I won't spoil game further just play ans you'll know.
Ethan_Hunt said:
It's based on CryEngine and not Unreal Engine 3. UE3 belongs to EPIC games.
Oops didn't knew that. Thanks a lot for that info.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

have a magnum with unlimited ammunition and Rocket launcher with unlimited ammunition then it seems easy enough.

so magnum is powerful than the default handgun....oh & I upgraded the default handgun & sold the magnum....:cry:
& also upgraded the Ishaka shotgun...:mrgreen:

Btw i m waiting for gatling gun :-o

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
so magnum is powerful than the default handgun....oh & I upgraded the default handgun & sold the magnum....
& also upgraded the Ishaka shotgun...
Its not just powerful its damn powerful. One suggestion Upgrade the very first handgun you get, the very first machinegub you get in 1.1 mission but uppgrade the shotgun Jailbreaker.
Zangestu said:
Btw i m waiting for gatling gun
You have to complete the game once and then only it will be unlocked.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

One suggestion Upgrade the very first handgun you get
I have upgraded both (chris & sheva's handgun)

the very first machinegub you get in 1.1 mission
I haven't i was focussing on Ishaka shotgun coz I've heard dat fully upgrading it will unlock "Triple Barrel Shotgun" the most powerful :mrgreen:

Btw is it worth upgrading 1st MachineGun...I guess it M&G :|
but uppgrade the shotgun Jailbreaker.

I haven't got this yet...currently in a boss fight with Irving :mrgreen:

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
I haven't i was focussing on Ishaka shotgun coz I've heard dat fully upgrading it will unlock "Triple Barrel Shotgun" the most powerful
Yeah the name is hydra. And its not powerful than Jailbreaker

Zangestu said:
Btw is it worth upgrading 1st MachineGun...I guess it M&G
IMO its best MG because at full upgrade it holds 300 ammo in one mag that means a lot less slot in inventory I mean in inventory MG space is for 150 bullets and gun itself carries 300 so you don't need to carry ammo for it from start. It also unlocks Gatling Gun after completing the game. Its critical damage is good means more one shot kills.

abhidev

Human Spambot
Handgun is very effective if you can give headshots...Shotgun is powerful when lot of those zombies come close to u...machine gun is I guess not that effective in this game unless and until you have unlimited ammo....

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I have to R&D on weapons in RE5 to find out which is powerful & worth upgrading

Yeah the name is hydra. And its not powerful than Jailbreaker
How come u r so sure????

It also unlocks Gatling Gun after completing the game. Its critical damage is good means more one shot kills.
after completing...then u mean when again start as a new game i will get this in Buy menu inventory or will it automatically available in my inventory....

also can the inventory be expanded just like RE4 where new bigger briefcases were available :mrgreen:

gameranand

Living to Play
abhidev said:
Handgun is very effective if you can give headshots
Only if critical damage is high enough.

abhidev said:
Shotgun is powerful when lot of those zombies come close to u

abhidev said:
machine gun is I guess not that effective in this game unless and until you have unlimited ammo
They are effective for running just fire the zombies and run don't fight. Until they stand again you'll be long gone.

Zangestu said:
How come u r so sure????
Because I have completed this game about 6 to 7 times and remeber the stats of each weapon after full upgrade and before upgrade.
Zangestu said:
after completing...then u mean when again start as a new game i will get this in Buy menu inventory or will it automatically available in my inventory....
It will be available for purchase and kinda costly. 50000.

Zangestu" said:
also can the inventory be expanded just like RE4 where new bigger briefcases were available
No...

Top Bottom