Resident Evil 5

abhidev

Human Spambot
They are effective for running just fire the zombies and run don't fight. Until they stand again you'll be long gone.
One you shoot them using a shotgun..they just fall down and then later you can smash them with your legs instead of running...:mrgreen:

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
One you shoot them using a shotgun..they just fall down and then later you can smash them with your legs instead of running...:mrgreen:

Oh ya...Stomping....

Btw I love the combo of Chris & Sheva....
How to do the 1hit-kill..i mean the throat slit kill :mrgreen:

when sheva kicks frm my back I also go down

gameranand

Living to Play
abhidev said:
One you shoot them using a shotgun..they just fall down and then later you can smash them with your legs instead of running...
Yeah but thats effective when you have lesser zombies with you or they'll get a chance to attack you.

Zangestu said:
How to do the 1hit-kill..i mean the throat slit kill
I can't understand which move you are talking about but if that involves both the players then its hard because its a rare chance that your parter will give him the blow that you want for next combo. This is most effective in Co-op match rather than single player.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I can't understand which move you are talking about but if that involves both the players then its hard because its a rare chance that your parter will give him the blow that you want for next combo. This is most effective in Co-op match rather than single player.

I have done combo hits successfully in SP.

1hit-kill: Chris goes to back of enemy & slits his throat with his army knife :mrgreen:..but how to initiate dat i dnt knw :|

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
I have done combo hits successfully in SP.
I have also done them but the combos which requires both players were kinda hard for me because of AI.
Zangestu said:
1hit-kill: Chris goes to back of enemy & slits his throat with his army knife ..but how to initiate dat i dnt knw
Its called neck breaker and here is how to initiate it.
If you want to pull off your character’s instant kill against ordinary Majini, you
need to set up for a Low attack. A couple of bullets in their shins, so that they
drop down or hunch over without being fl oored, will do the job on unarmored
enemies. If their legs are armored, aim for the feet.
Now you need to get behind the enemy, but just far enough past their side will
count as such. If you’re facing them, draw an imaginary line through the Majini
from shoulder to shoulder and run just beyond it. There’s no need to turn around
or to face them: as long as you’re right beside the Majini, you should see the
description of your normal Low context move suddenly change into your instant
death move as you pass. As Chris, for instance, you would see “Uppercut” turn
to “Neck Breaker”. Immediately hit your context action button to activate the
move animation, which will automatically reposition you.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ I guess you have already seen them. Uppercut, Hook followed by Stomp, Straight and some more. Can't remember the names of all.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ And if you don't do melee then you can't complete the game at all because ammo are not plenty here and melee attacks do a lot more damage than ammos so its not just an option its a necessity of the game that you go for a melee when ever possible like take for instant you shoot 1 bullet to a las plagas and do a uppercut followed by stomb and you have killed him with one bullet and if you try to kill him with bullets only it'll take 3 bullets to kill him 2 at least in head unless he dies with a critical hit.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

@gameranand: U were saying Jailbreaker is the most powerful shotgun....
but M3 has 900 power max....

& Hydra has 550 power max...
but Hydra is triple barrel(3shells per shot) dat means 550*3= 1650 max per shot

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
Jailbreaker is the most powerful shotgun....
but M3 has 900 power max....
Yeah sorry about that. I got confused with the names I though the gun with long barrel was Jailbreaker. Ma bad.

Zangestu said:
& Hydra has 550 power max...
but Hydra is triple barrel(3shells per shot) dat means 550*3= 1650 max per shot
Yeah but you'll waste 3 bullets and in M3 one bullet=900 damage. Thats the reason.
And man believe me once you get the Magnum you won't need Shotgun at all. I have M5000 magnum completely upgraded and unlimited ammunation and I don't ever use other gun at all. It has 5000 dmg with one bullet means 2 or 3 bullet= one boss.:D:D
I just go with my M5000 magnum and rocket launcher for uroboros and bang.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Yeah but you'll waste 3 bullets and in M3 one bullet=900 damage. Thats the reason.
And man believe me once you get the Magnum you won't need Shotgun at all. I have M5000 magnum completely upgraded and unlimited ammunation and I don't ever use other gun at all. It has 5000 dmg with one bullet means 2 or 3 bullet= one boss.:D:D
I just go with my M5000 magnum and rocket launcher for uroboros and bang.

Bullet wasting is OK...if we talk only about power.....:mrgreen:

Magnum is powrful than Handgun..but the ammo is very rare available...:neutral: also the time gap between two shots in magnum is more than Handgun

Btw killed the Boss Irving now on chpter 4-1
:mrgreen:

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
Magnum is powrful than Handgun..but the ammo is very rare available...
Buddy they are not just powerful then Handgun but they are powerful than everything in this game. I mean Man 5000dmg in one shot what you want more. And I have unlimited ammo for my guns so don't have to worry about rarity of ammo.:)):)):D
Zangestu said:
Btw killed the Boss Irving now on chpter 4-1
Ah. He is easy peasy. I didn't took even a shot from my gun to beat him only used the mounted guns on the ship.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Ok..now completed chapter 4-1
ummm..the cutscene of italian lady was marvellous....:hyper: :wub:

well there r 3 new ammo to buy "Explosive Flashround","Acid Flash Round" &
"Fire Flash Round"...with a black panther written on them..what r those?& which weapon to use with?

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
well there r 3 new ammo to buy "Explosive Flashround","Acid Flash Round" &
"Fire Flash Round"...with a black panther written on them..what r those?& which weapon to use with?
Explosive flash round is like a common grenade.
Acid round will burn their the skins of las plagas and make them scream like hell.
Fire rounds are as usually set las plagas on fire.
They are used with Grenade Launcher which should also be available in shop if you didn't find one.

Zangestu said:
ummm..the cutscene of italian lady was marvellous....
I know she's a ***** and you'll soon realize that.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

Phew... Last Boss fight with uroboros was pain in a$$.....
I didnt used the flamethrower in my last try coz he used to swipe me with his tail while being near...so i used only the gas cylinder & Incendiary grenade to kill the monster.....:smile:

Now in Chapter 6-1

Q:when my health bar will be full...it is not a full green circle?
Q:even if i have money system is not allowing me to upgrade the last capacity of ithaka shotgun...y? :-(

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
Phew... Last Boss fight with uroboros was pain in a$$.....
I didnt used the flamethrower in my last try coz he used to swipe me with his tail while being near...so i used only the gas cylinder & Incendiary grenade to kill the monster.....
The most simple method is a rocket launcher. One rocket in that son of bit(h and he is gone for good.

Q:when my health bar will be full...it is not a full green circle?
If you are talking about that black bar then your health is already full. That black bar is for reserve in case you starts dying then your partner has a chance to revive you untill that bar is empty. And If you have a yellow bar just use a spray or herb to gain health.

Q:even if i have money system is not allowing me to upgrade the last capacity of ithaka shotgun...y?
You can buy it after 6-1 I guess.

Last edited:
OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

finally completed RE5....very well satisfied ending.....
I havent got all emblems so the Bonus is locked such as costumes,unltd ammo,figures,filters etc.

gameranand

Living to Play
Zangestu said:
I havent got all emblems so the Bonus is locked such as costumes,unltd ammo,figures,filters etc.
Well the sheva's costume which is unlocked through the emblems is HOT
Chris costume is also good but I was more interested in Sheva's Costume.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

^^hey i downloaded the save game files which r given as savedata.bin but when i replace them i get an error msg as save data corrupted....while loading game :(

do u have any save data file which works 100% & which has all things unlocked....

Top Bottom