Reservation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Official Techie said:
r u insane we r not against reservation they should have resrvations but not 27% the population and need of general category is far more than them
What is the friggin need of reservation at all eh?

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
"@uttoransen but if you are getting that reservation you should say that you are st/sc, perhaps you will be then losing a lot of general friends, but that's the way it is."

WHAT????
i got few friends who are SC/ST, & i don't give a DAMN FU*K about what their caste is, for me its just the FRIENDSHIP i respect.
If ppl like you're friends who'll ignore the sc/st friends(ppl) when they come know about it, DONT CHANGE, we're NEVER gonna see this RESERVATION SH*T END.

go_gamez

In the zone
I Think...there Needs To Be Reservation...reservation Is Needed In A Country Like India !!!

but not reservation for CASTES like SC/ST OBC etc....but for the economicaly backward..and other poor ppl..who cant afford education but have the capability of doing good for the cntry...

mediator

Technomancer
Why arent u guys using the existing thread? and i dunno why the MODS didnt merged this thread!
Many guys gave far more reasons for reservation support than the reservation supporters here! And I replied AGAINST all those points and even gave examples and my own points in the EXISTING THREAD.

Please all u reservation supporters........carry on with that existing thread!
Read all my posts there....and then tell if u still support reservation! ANd still if u think so....then quote the new reasons....I'll be glad to oppose them!

Lets stop talking afresh on the OLD DEBATE. Wanna fight? Continue there then!

And mods please close this thread or merge it with existing one suitably....so that posts/ideas arent repeated by the new participating guys....and existing posts read first!
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28604&page=13

Last edited:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
N they are thinking about women Reservations too. Comeone ...why have reservations when you can have all of the seats on merit . But since our politicians need Votes so they say ..screw the merit . High time we said screw the Politicians once and for all.
Politicians are a sissy lot.! They hump and cry ..citing poor people and such stupid thing. Their speeches almost sound they are a Fairy lot to help thy poor and backward.
You know what " We sensible people who advocate merit should make it compulsary for the politicians that whoever advocates Reservations should have all his commodities and needs fulfilled by reserved people. When his son or daughter or wife needs that life saving serious operation he should be probihited to go to the best Excellent Doctor. That politician can only let a reserved person handle that scissor .And when he is expasted of fear , we can tell the nut we are helping the poor backward people...yo ho Democracy!

mediator

Technomancer
Women reservation? :D That shud be 100%! Then all of us males can sleep 24/7.....wooow what life it wud be..... Who'll work then? What say? Vote for 100% women reservation! :D
This slogan will really blow hell otta UPA govt! They wont have even thought in their dreams of anyone having more sinister thoughts than them!

D

digit_fan

yes, can anyone tell me what is the reason that reservation is given, what is the use of reservation.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
digit_fan said:
yes, can anyone tell me what is the reason that reservation is given, what is the use of reservation.
Ok this answer dont qualify for the present scenario.Rather for Ones in the past.
Reason: As people of india and somefew who had a hand in constitution writing felt the Backward people mainly SC/ST, OBC and other backward people have been oppressed , which they had been that time , they should be given a fair dough in the pie.So Reservation came in to play so that they will stand the equal chance in social and economical standing few years from now, they having been mented out unfair treatmeant.

But it was made clear that reservation was supposed to be scrapped after few years of it being into constitution as Babasaheb Ambedkar the Architect of Constitution felt it will very first defeat the purpose ;Reservation came into existence if kept for long time.
But then after so many years our Humble Politicians who's only nature of existence were Votes started getting ideas. They let the Reservation be there infact they increased the percentage to garner more votes.
And so my friend follow the apathy of Reservation...

D

digit_fan

freshseasons said:
Ok this answer dont qualify for the present scenario.Rather for Ones in the past.
Reason: As people of india and somefew who had a hand in constitution writing felt the Backward people mainly SC/ST, OBC and other backward people have been oppressed , which they had been that time , they should be given a fair dough in the pie.So Reservation came in to play so that they will stand the equal chance in social and economical standing few years from now, they having been mented out unfair treatmeant.

recently i saw in tv a perticular group of people were obc, and they were fighting and protesting to make them st/sc. reservation is making people go down not come up. so you think they will be equal by this, actually they are asking to go further down the road.
the down is this way,
st the most poor, and opressed,
sc
obc
and others
general.

now if obc asks themselvs to make them st i don't understand what is reservation for?

M

mostwanted

the gov says that waith reservation the backward classes will improve.BULLS**IT.reservation should completely done away with.admission should eb made strictly on basis of merit.you want india to progress,
1:get rid of crruption and the bloody f**k all cruppt politicians.
2:Take out reservation!!!!!!!
then our country will progress

Reservation shud also b on the basis of merit ie. suppose (hypothetically speaking) i get 85%in my 12th and an OBC student also gets 85% then it is fair to give him the seat not like how our gorv says that a 50% obc student can get a seat unlike the 85% student.THATS SIMPLY DEGRADING THE ENTIRE SYSTEM!!!!!!!!

supernova

Mr. S Nova
IMO reservation should be done on the basis of financial status and not on the basis SEX/CASTE.
If a person cannot afford good education, make forms and fees cheaper for him/her.
But do not simply give him a seat b'cos he belongs to certain caste

P

Poon

You know I think the best way to combat this problem is to offer 100% reservation!. After that what we pass a law and make the entire country backward class. I guess the way we are fighting that's what we are.

Why is it that India who have the best of everything should opt for the worst.

mediator

Technomancer
poon said:
Why is it that India who have the best of everything should opt for the worst.
Thats due to malfunctioning, deformed and retarded genes in such people like ArjunSingh who cannot judge properly, can't witness facts from history and can't see how it has divided the society specially in south India!

Neways link to the existing thread pleaase : *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28604&page=13

Mods??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom