rescue cd and recovery console cd??????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yavin

Yalam
Which antivirus facilitates to create rescue cd so that i can scan my pc for viruses booting frm that cd? Currently i use Avast Pro but there is no such option.
Secondly is there any way to create a bootable xp recovery console cd with which i can use recovery console even if i don't have xp cd?

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Dude it is possible to create a bootable usb,see my thread

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=67918

slugger

Banned
Yavin said:
Which antivirus facilitates to create rescue cd so that i can scan my pc for viruses booting frm that cd? Currently i use Avast Pro but there is no such option.

you can also use Ultimate Boot CD

it has got Anti-Virus/Malware Tools section under which it has various Anti-virus sw dat u can use to scan u HDD wo bootin thru ur OS

just dl d latest ISO and burn it on a CD and boot thru it

Last edited:
OP
Y

Yavin

Yalam
What about Recovery Console cd guys? There should be a way to create. I don't want to use xp cd all the time.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
^ you can install the recovery console to ur HDD..... read this:
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=66425

The_Devil_Himself

die blizzard die! D3?
But AVAST itself provides boot time scanning why is this need of bootable recovery cd?In fact it is this feature of avast which has made it very famous.

slugger

Banned
The_Devil_Himself said:
But AVAST itself provides boot time scanning why is this need of bootable recovery cd?In fact it is this feature of avast which has made it very famous.
probably wants to run a scan on an infected HDD not havin ne OS installed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom