Required: High Speed Scanner

ispote

Broken In
Hi,

I want to buy a scanner mainly to scan office documents and occasionally, photos.
Can anybody please suggest me a good scanner for this (How about Canon?).

My budget is maximum up to 6k to 7k.

Thanks...

rsk11584

Journeyman
Dear Friend usually all offices have big duplicating machines , these monsters do all work of printing copying and scanning at high speed. But cost around 1.5 lakhs. Now coming to your scanner you can get any flatbed scanner from 3.5 k onwards but if you have lots of documents to scan, you need to buy a flatbed scanner with automatic document feeder so that every time you need not open the scanner and remove / change papers. But only scanner with ADF costs around 30K + so if you take my advice buy a all in one print, scan , cppy machine having ADF this will cost around 7-8K

Sarath

iDota
I have this. It has dedicated scan functions on the printer itself. Has option to scan directly to pdf and jpg formats (also others). Check it out.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/143240-review-hp-b110a-all-one-print-scan-copy-inkjet.html

Check other alternatives too. I am just showing you an example.

NiluGeek

Broken In
Dear Friend,

There is one option which will suit your needs, Plustek is one company which manufactures

hi end scanners, they have scanners costing from 28,000 rupees to 78,000 rupees.

You can find them on

plustek.co.in - plus tek Resources and Information. This website is for sale!

Regards

Neelesh S

Last edited:
Top Bottom