Required a good data recovery software

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech Mania

Right off the assembly line
My system was crashed just now. I lost all the data that was their in in my PC. Can anyone suggest me a good data recovery software which can recover the data from
formatted hard disk......... Please help me....:|:?:?:cry::cry:

expertno.1

Technomancer
@tech mania , it is discussed here ,
*thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27528

however , according to me and my experience , you must use
ZERO ASSUMPTION RECOVERY

its a system crash saviour !

sam9s

The High 5 Flyer
Come on man you shoudl have searched the fourm before posting.....there are zillions threads for the same.........BTW Ontrack Easy Recovery was the best for me as far as I know.

dreams

Gracias Senor
I shift deleted some of my important photos 2 months back..wil I be able to get these by using any of the softwares mentioned above?

I used GetDataBack..it didnt find anything..

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
Maybe PhotoRec will help but the photo quality and the resolution will be changed. Some photos may have no preview at all. You can also try "Recover My Files" as well!!

Nirvan

One good friend told me about nice application-Advanced File Recovery, which is cost $39.95 as far as I know. It has many features, also utility helped a lot of people and me too. Software can recover different files even without touching your keyboard, just left click your mouse several times and all of your data will be recovered automatically.

E

ezeelink

Hi,

After reading all the posts here we would like to clarify a few things.

Not all data can be recovered by using data recovery softwares. There are a lot of parameter which decides on the percentage of data recovery. A few are mentioned below where most of the data recovery tools fail.

If you have tried formating the disk and reloading the OS
If you have tried to run multiple data recovery softwares on the disk.
If you have tried to run chkdsk or scandisk

We would suggest that you disconnect the disk from your system and approch any local data recovery agent (And of course with good reputation of retriving the data :-D). Tough he might charge you a bit extra but it is worth comparing the loss you would incur by losing the data.

We meant no offence to my friends who have put in their effort to provide the software names that they have known or used. But we are just pointing out the fact based on our experience.

But however if you still want to goahead and try yourself then we would suggest you to use OnTrack Data Recovery check out *www.ontrackdatarecovery.com/file-recovery-software/

Thanks and Regards,
Team EZee Link

EZee Link

India's Leading Domain Registration and Web Hosting Company

24/7 SUPPORT CENTER
TELEPHONE : +91 9650200433 (INDIA) | +44 8712845195 (UK)
EMAIL : support@ezeelink.in

Hey guys, i got virus attack, was isntaling flash plugin, but turned out it was virus.
Now My Computer shows like this
*img198.imageshack.us/img198/1445/drivesr.jpg
C is ok, but Stellar Data Recovery says its unreadable
D is gone shows as RAW
E is also RAW
F shows it has used space but its empty
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys, i got virus attack, was isntaling flash plugin, but turned out it was virus.
Now My Computer shows like this
*img198.imageshack.us/img198/1445/drivesr.jpg
C is ok, but Stellar Data Recovery says its unreadable
D is gone shows as RAW
E is also RAW
F shows it has used space but its empty

Last edited:
E

ezeelink

Hi,

I would suggest that you take the Disk to a Data Recovery Expert in your city. We could do little help without knowing the Virus name.

Alteratively try connecting this Disk to another machine as Slave and check if you are able to get your data. But do remeber to update the AV Database on that machine before connecting this Disk else it would mean nothing other than sucide.

Last edited by a moderator:

sujitm

Broken In
GetDataBack for NTFS v4 did recover most of the data for me. But some videos developed corruption at one or two places.

OYE TRY THIS

Use LinuX, any version, better still, use the Ubuntu Live DISC (no instal needed) that came with Digit. thats what i did.

I loaded Ubuntu Live, and behold,i can SEE EACH EVERY FILE IN MY PARTITIONS. Bloody Windows s**ks, my Linux can see everything , while Windows said they were corrupt and unreadable and RAW and unformatable and blah blah..

Am on it right now.

Linux rocks!! Windows s**ks

martin123

You can try out Stellar Phoenix Windows data recovery software.May be this software help you out to recover your data.Software supports FAT,FAT32,NTFS,NTFS5 partition based volumes.For more details visit
*www.partitionrecovery-software.com/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom