Require 10" tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

[MENTION=110560]masterkd[/MENTION] I think you should go for Nexus 9 16Gb wifi variant.
You can make your mobile network a hotspot for your tablet while traveling or at home.. :wink:

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
You can make your mobile network a hotspot for your tablet while traveling or at home.. :wink:

@ op yeah hotspot is actually more plausible than another sim/dongle
if your worried about battery life with hotspot-
get this-
Error 500 Server Error
i bought one and love it
dont worry about quality etc,its got LG/Samsung cells and Texas instruments power IC so its not got "chinese" parts

$hadow

Geek in making
Re: Require 10" tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

+1,and very much true.
But [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION], I think relentless true Broadband is still not a reality for most of us,despite spending quite an amount per month on bills. That may be a dampener/con for most of us.
The storage(OFFLINE) should be minimum 32~64GB SSD (due to important file storage) ,according to my opinion,since every apps.,programs,will be processed and resided in and within the Cloud networks.

If I am not wrong chrome books support pen drive and other form of modern storage.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

If I am not wrong chrome books support pen drive and other form of modern storage.

yeah but chrome os is very limited
op is better off with an android tablet like the nexus or a windows tablet instead or even a windows netbook

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Asus new eee laptop has arrived with full windows 8.1 at 199 dollars with more than 10 hours battery life. makes zero sense to buy a Chromebook at that price. finally a dirt cheap windows competitor to macbook air :D

$hadow

Geek in making

yeah but chrome os is very limited
op is better off with an android tablet like the nexus or a windows tablet instead or even a windows netbook

For the first time I am kinda unsure suggesting N9. Even M. Fisher was saying about stutter and lag in the device. But still waiting for MKBHD review for even more actual take. OP might be better of with a windows tablet. Like [MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION] bought earlier. Didn't remember the exact model though.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

For the first time I am kinda unsure suggesting N9. Even M. Fisher was saying about stutter and lag in the device. But still waiting for MKBHD review for even more actual take. OP might be better of with a windows tablet. Like [MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION] bought earlier. Didn't remember the exact model though.

if im not wrong android L does seem to have random bugs
i think op should just buy Dell Venue Pro 8 eyes closed,its got excellent support and is one of the most popular tablets out there
though i feel N9 bugs will be fixed with a software update very soon
or else he should give ipad a shot

$hadow

Geek in making

if im not wrong android L does seem to have random bugs
i think op should just buy Dell Venue Pro 8 eyes closed,its got excellent support and is one of the most popular tablets out there
though i feel N9 bugs will be fixed with a software update very soon
or else he should give ipad a shot

Bugs will be fixed soon but if they were a hardware based bugs not software based. NVIDIA is hardly making any processor and we also know how much they are used to generate during heavy usage. Just for the sake of 64 bit they added that processor and now there is a continuous lag and stutter in simple tasks such as going from one task to another.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

For the first time I am kinda unsure suggesting N9. Even M. Fisher was saying about stutter and lag in the device. But still waiting for MKBHD review for even more actual take. OP might be better of with a windows tablet. Like @kg11sgbg bought earlier. Didn't remember the exact model though.

I am scared of a bit...my Friend.
Because I am a guy who purchases cheap Chinese crapware and FORCE others to buy the same,likewise accusations are bombarded to me ,by some Honourable,Geeky,Elitist Person.

Anyway just to remind you and not @OP,it was a Windows-8.1 based Tablet from IBall, the WQ32.

$hadow

Geek in making

I am scared of a bit...my Friend.
Because I am a guy who purchases cheap Chinese crapware and FORCE others to buy the same,likewise accusations are bombarded to me ,by some Honourable,Geeky,Elitist Person.

Anyway just to remind you and not @OP,it was a Windows-8.1 based Tablet from IBall, the WQ32.

Take a chill brother and always give your advice as the person has asked for it. You just give your words and leave them to other people to OP for deciding purposes.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW

Take a chill brother and always give your advice as the person has asked for it. You just give your words and leave them to other people to OP for deciding purposes.

edited
i gave my opinion,he gave his now its upto op to decide

Last edited by a moderator:

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

I am relishing the events of comments going on in here now. @$hadow ,my Friend the winter is setting slowly,so I am feeling the chill.:mrgreen:
Where on the earth did I mention that buyers or users of apple products are fools and those products are sub-par items???!!!
Does our Honourable Friend thinks I 've run away from some mental asylum?
I also want to point these comments to the Moderators and Admins.

I also request our honourable friend to show me the piece of evidence,link,comments,whatsoever that has been mentioned beforehand about apple products.

$hadow

Geek in making
[MENTION=184724]kkn13[/MENTION] & [MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION] cool it now both of you. :chillpill::chillpill: one each for you guys. You guys are old enough over here to understand that sometimes from one's post you might get offended. Just leave the topic with a post or two and move on man.

@masterkd There was [strike]whole[/strike] War going on, and everybody waiting for your decision

Last edited:
OP
masterkd

masterkd

Padawan

So, finally decided to go for Nexus 9
When will it be available in Play Store?
Kinda skeptical to purchase it from Amazon as I have received awesome service when I have purchased my Nexus 5 from Play Store.

Also what accessories (case/cover/screen protector) to opt for for this awesome baby? I don't want a single mark on it.

Top Bottom