Require 10" tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

$hadow

Geek in making
Google play gives no questions asked replacement policy in case of hardware failure.

That's why many people prefer it over other retailers.

If you have a nexus device you have a no question asked replacement policy applicable for you as well.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Re: Require 10" tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

So, finally decided to go for Nexus 9
When will it be available in Play Store?
Kinda skeptical to purchase it from Amazon as I have received awesome service when I have purchased my Nexus 5 from Play Store.

Also what accessories (case/cover/screen protector) to opt for for this awesome baby? I don't want a single mark on it.
+1,for this outstanding decision.:goodjob::clap2:

A

amit.tiger12

hey, I have one doubt. What do you mean by replacement???

My friend also wants to buy tablet or touch screen laptop. I don't know anything about this.
He told me that he want full functionality like we do on desktop/laptop (windows 8/win 7), using office (touch), or other useful things touch/without touch. He wants touch screen is just in addition.
So which type he should buy? tablet, touch pc, laptop, hybrid? where he can use touch functionality in office, using windows 8.1.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
hey, I have one doubt. What do you mean by replacement???

My friend also wants to buy tablet or touch screen laptop. I don't know anything about this.
He told me that he want full functionality like we do on desktop/laptop (windows 8/win 7), using office (touch), or other useful things touch/without touch. He wants touch screen is just in addition.
So which type he should buy? tablet, touch pc, laptop, hybrid? where he can use touch functionality in office, using windows 8.1.

you should fill out the questionaire first,unless you have the exact same needs as the op

A

amit.tiger12

you should fill out the questionaire first,unless you have the exact same needs as the op

but I don't know in which category that device goes, he wants touchscreen with portability and desktop windows 8.1?? help me to find category..
I mentioned desktop windows because he wants all windows 8.1 function with addition of touchscreen.

$hadow

Geek in making
*www.digit.in/forum/buying-advice/134349-questionnaire-mobile-phone-purchase-queries.html

Top Bottom