Require 10" tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Re: Require 10" tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

@masterkd , you may happily go with any of the devices of your views and our reviews.
Buddy,
It's your MONEY...
It's your WISH...
It's your CHOICE...
It's your RESPONSIBILITY...
It's your LIABILITY...
IT'S YOUR FREEDOM...

Go ahead brother.

kg11sgbg

Re: Require 10" tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

which proves my theory that people often think cheap=best and get cheated easily
you assume apple and other brands are overpriced and bad well while they are pricey they are worth the extra mile
micromax etc arent good buys especially for someone who has a higher budget
im happy buying pricey reputed brand items once in a few years because guess what the failure rate,service etc is worth paying for
you dont believe iball,micromax etc arent good,well check out the numerous posts warning people against buying their products after getting cheated
acer is a different story altogether
you want a better example,people will try and push people to buy a desktop over a high performance gaming laptop just because they havent ever owned a proper laptop and like to generalise like this
if you buy the correct product,itll last years
its sad and lame when people "assume" apple << chinese brands just going by specs,alot of research goes into these products
in this case,take the Yoga 2 why should the op buy some unreliable product when he wants a reliable laptop replacement
Yoga 2 is a tried and tested product and is worth it
notion ink is a risk

- - - Updated - - -

people have done it with the nexus 7 before but if battery life isnt your concern,the yoga 2 is a better buy overall unless you want an android specifically
Nexus 9 is also pretty well built and i suggest waiting for a bit if you want to go in for one because intial pricing is always high
check out nexus 7 as well if you want an excellent tablet at a good price,itll drop to atleast 14k in 1-2 more weeks mostly

- - - Updated - - -

as for notion ink,check the cons in this review
Notion Ink Cain price, specifications, features, comparison

Where is the proof(WHICH YOU THINK YOUR--->OWN THEORY) in my comments/statements #15?
No offence taken ,brother.

Please clarify and justify my statements.

- - - Updated - - -

I personally think android and ios tablets are waste of money. My friend recently purchased iball w32 . Its a full fledged windows tablet at 14k with sim slot 3g and HDMI out. Trumps ipad thousand times. Android and ios tablets are fancy consumer products until you encounter the awkward moment where the simplest windows task cant be handled by these. My 2 paisa.
Get Notion Ink.
Nice tab and get SD Card or External HDD

Adam Notion cain @ 20 k from snapdeal , 10.1 inch screen , 2 GB RAM , windows 8.1 , 32 GB internal memory
+++1,for this(the above 3 comments).
Even the bundled keyboard+touchpad+cover is a class in itself.
It also comes with a slot for USB-3G sticks to be inserted.

As for iBall WQ149 is the fittest candidate.

Mind it Friends, I AM NEVER INSISTING OR IMPOSING [MENTION=110560]masterkd[/MENTION] to buy this product.
He is not a child,but a full decision making adult by himself.
But I have a Freedom in this @TDF for discussion and reviews.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: Require 10&amp;quot; tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

Adam Notion cain @ 20 k from snapdeal , 10.1 inch screen , 2 GB RAM , windows 8.1 , 32 GB internal memory

adam??
Notion Ink Adam Android tablet quietly gets a sequel

- - - Updated - - -

Better get a chrome book and enjoy your spend money more productively

yep but hes better off with a windows netbook or small laptop instead of a restricted chromebook

- - - Updated - - -

@op my sincere advice is -
since you want a laptop replacement,stick to reputed,reliable products instead of risky ones
in the end its up to you to decide but if i were you -iPad,Nexus,Yoga 2,Omni,Venue Pro 8,Surface Pro 3
anything else will just disappoint later on
the ones i mentioned are tried and tested,excellent build quality and support,good after sales,parts etc will be easy for future and very low failure rate compared to other tablets such as notion,iball etc

kg11sgbg

@masterkd ,my brother.
Choose very wisely amongst the products discussed above.

I am not insisting you to buy any specific or particular brand,

IT'S COMPLETELY UPON YOUR CHOICE AND JUDGEMENT.
Before taking the plunge,study more reviews thoroughlly.

DON'T BE BIASED brother.

Your own HAPPINESS is your OWN. Take care brother.

Any Electronics product (BRANDED or UNBRANDED ; INTERNATIONAL or DESI) is a risky affair. LUCK FACTOR PLAYS an important part amongst all of us when we deal with these gadgets/devices/products by purchasing & using & maintaining them.
Disappointment is a subjective affair,it might happen with Branded ,tried and tested products also. Otherwise Micromax couldn't have reached the 2nd top position after Samsung at, business ,sales,turnover,etc. in India.

I again say BIASEDNESS destroys an important aspect of our lives, CHOICE.

Why should we go in for Apples only,when there are Pears,Bananas,Berries,Guavas,Grapes,Mangoes,etc.???

Yes,the Fruit must be Fresh,Tasty(Personal Choice) and obviously without any defects.

Hope you got my points,brother [MENTION=110560]masterkd[/MENTION].

Last edited:

$hadow

Geek in making
Re: Require 10&amp;quot; tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

adam??
Notion Ink Adam Android tablet quietly gets a sequel

- - - Updated - - -

yep but hes better off with a windows netbook or small laptop instead of a restricted chromebook

- - - Updated - - -

@op my sincere advice is -
since you want a laptop replacement,stick to reputed,reliable products instead of risky ones
in the end its up to you to decide but if i were you -iPad,Nexus,Yoga 2,Omni,Venue Pro 8,Surface Pro 3
anything else will just disappoint later on
the ones i mentioned are tried and tested,excellent build quality and support,good after sales,parts etc will be easy for future and very low failure rate compared to other tablets such as notion,iball etc
Chrome as a OS has really improved in the past 2 months and the next update is due in about a month or so to match up for material design plus now you are getting all PlayStore apps I think it is worth a shot.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: Require 10&amp;amp;amp;quot; tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

Chrome as a OS has really improved in the past 2 months and the next update is due in about a month or so to match up for material design plus now you are getting all PlayStore apps I think it is worth a shot.

i agree but not worth over a windows laptop/netbook though

edited

Last edited by a moderator:

kalam_gohab

Ambassador of Buzz
Re: Require 10&amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

Android and IOS tablets are not a great replacement to tablets. If you want real productivity , then go for windows tablets.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Re: Require 10&amp;amp;amp;amp;amp;quot; tablet within Rs. 30000 as laptop replacement

edited

- - - Updated - - -

Android and IOS tablets are not a great replacement to tablets. If you want real productivity , then go for windows tablets.

+10000 to this
I feel the Dell Venue Pro 8 and Yoga 2 are op's best bet

Last edited by a moderator:

$hadow

Geek in making

i agree but not worth over a windows laptop/netbook though

- - - Updated - - -

yeah right thats why my 10 year old 56k sony vaio has outlived 2 sager laptops
looks like someone loves small companies and risk
Agreed.
I just wish more people start to adopt chrome book so that every one can understand the true power of these small laptops.
I will be buying one soon enough.

kg11sgbg

Agreed.
I just wish more people start to adopt chrome book so that every one can understand the true power of these small laptops.
I will be buying one soon enough.
+1,and very much true.
But [MENTION=159164]$hadow[/MENTION], I think relentless true Broadband is still not a reality for most of us,despite spending quite an amount per month on bills. That may be a dampener/con for most of us.
The storage(OFFLINE) should be minimum 32~64GB SSD (due to important file storage) ,according to my opinion,since every apps.,programs,will be processed and resided in and within the Cloud networks.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
+1 to Asus T100TA-DK005H
Asus T100TA-DK005H (Touch) Transformer Laptop cum Tablet

Pros: Windows 8.1 + MS Office Home Student 2013 License
32GB EMMC + 500GB HDD(On Docking Station)
Detachable Keyboard dock

If I had that 30k budget, i'd get this one only.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
nexus 9 is very expensive! 16gb version is absolutely useless and the 32gb is crazy expensive at 50k~
you can get Sony Xperia Tablet Z2 at this price.

or you could go for 2-in-1 laptop for 35k ish

I am facing the same dilemma right now, I need to see the 15k digiflip 10 inch tablet to get the exact feel.

kg11sgbg

+1 to Asus T100TA-DK005H
Asus T100TA-DK005H (Touch) Transformer Laptop cum Tablet

Pros: Windows 8.1 + MS Office Home Student 2013 License
32GB EMMC + 500GB HDD(On Docking Station)
Detachable Keyboard dock

If I had that 30k budget, i'd get this one only.

This is another great Hybrid.
ASUS has always put its mark in the Tech. World as a rock stable product.

@OP you may dive on to this product. Again Your Choice + Wish.

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
check out SP3 also ,it starts at 30k with an i3 cpu and 4gb ram
its easily available locally(atleast in Mumbai)

kg11sgbg

Just a request to our @OP i.e., [MENTION=110560]masterkd[/MENTION].
Whatever you buy please post with pictures and a short review.
You will be applauded and congratulated by me personally and all like minded people of @TDF.

Top Bottom