Request your Signature/Avatar/Logo Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^^
Please don't mind, but its not that good and also its not fitting into the header:|
Please try to work on it little more, its a request.

check how is looks on my blog--> *www.gaurishsharma.com/

ya it sucks..creating new but i am not including anything from jaipur in that logo..it is very difficult to judge the size...:-x

roxysmile

Just a techno junkie
my request -

Photo which u want - prince of persia
Text to write - Silent Assassin (must be in any deadly font)
size of logo - 600*150 (or what ever suitable for u guys)
try to make it animated else non animated.

~deadly spam~if anyone is intrested in, i have a forum to manage for this purpose only.
adsense ad blocks will be given for each one in the forum, and request made by paid ones will result in delivery of money via paypal.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
this is the theme i am using
*www.eblogtemplates.com/passion-duo-blue-blogger/

hope it helps:)

theme sucks...install this theme...*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98213

the theme that u r using sucks..i donot think that any colour can go for that theme...install the theme that i had given and then I can make a good logo for u....And that POP request I am making that....

my request -

Photo which u want - prince of persia
Text to write - Silent Assassin (must be in any deadly font)
size of logo - 600*150 (or what ever suitable for u guys)
try to make it animated else non animated.

Here is the result:-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/POP_Sigi.gif

Hope u like it...

Last edited:

cooldudie3

Boom Boom Boom
Can you guys make my avatar look reflective and glossy? Also can you put the avatar in a frame like the ones in Windows Vista(in logon screen, the pictures of the accounts have a frame) or something like that?

roxysmile

Just a techno junkie
thanks a lot for the sigi , it surely is great.

sorry for bothering u , but can u send me the raw xcf or anyother raw format file that can allow me to change the layers(used)?

i just wanted it as i need to add some glow and engrave effects to the name.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
oops...sorry deleted that but u can open the image (that I gave u).in gimp and edit as u wish....or if u want I can do so...

The winner for my challenge is declared, obviously, its Krazzy Warrior the crazy kidoo...

Krazzy, PM your paypal email to me...
btw a new e-mail id for you too....
krazzywarrior@in.com

or

krazzy@skreem.exofire.net

check ur pm

Thank u and I donot need the money...yet you can make me mod of your forum...

2. Photo :*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar Signature Logo/9zap.png

Text: PriTish aNd GanG(the reflection like in the image should be there)

Ok I am up with this work and so Here is the description what u need...
Photo:-something like this *i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar Signature Logo/9zap.png
Text PriTish aNd GanG
Size:- 400x150 px

^^ If I am wrong anywhere then reply (by correcting) and I am right reply by saying "it is right" then I will to ur work withing 10 minutes...
btw the background will be white and then the text na....or you want some background...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom