Not open for further replies.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I tried both logos
  • Option 1
    This is cool,funky and wacky:p
  • Option 2
    This is more professional look

after comparing both,at the end i decided to go for professional look;)
Thank you all for helping especially hari_sanker_r & abhi.eternal. you guys were very helpfull, else i would have be having a logo less blog :D

Thanks again

Last edited:

Disc_Junkie

Call me D_J!
I want a avatar and a signature. I have posted more than 20 posts or so but the profile name shows only 4 posts. Why is it like this? Why is not increasing? Please tell me the reason so that i can upload my avatar.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
^^ Give the requirement buddy...!! All my imagination skill are lost due to exam tension :lol: It will need time to come back so post the requirements...

toofan

Technomancer
any shooting pics with text (toofan) moving around with some spcl effects as you put on your urt jump video.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Toofan here is for u:-

*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/Toofan-1.jpg

------------------------------------------
*i528.photobucket.com/albums/dd324/krazzywarrior/Avatar%20Signature%20Logo/Signature_Krazzy.png

toofan

Technomancer
Thanks dear. It looks really hot and spicy.
A totally new design to have although it doesn't match my personality. But i love it and use it for next 1 month and next month you have to design a new for me.
thanks once again.

OP
Krazzy Warrior

Krazzy Warrior

"Aal Izz Well"
Thanks dear. It looks really hot and spicy.
A totally new design to have although it doesn't match my personality. But i love it and use it for next 1 month and next month you have to design a new for me.
thanks once again.

so start using from this month i.e. april...niaaaaaaaaaa

LOL!! I know where you got that one from!!! :D

err.......The image is not developed by me..It is taken from internet(i know u know the place)...The only thing i did is writing toofan in some style....

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
LOL!! I know where you got that one from!!! :D
*images.google.co.in/images?q=FreeB...ox-a&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&um=1&sa=2

& also available on the other place. :mrgreen:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom