Request your Signature/Avatar/Logo Here

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ sorry man for bein so late, btw i got the pirated right but not the genuine. Okay now G+S would be nice but what color combo ?

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
^^ sorry man for bein so late, btw i got the pirated right but not the genuine. Okay now G+S would be nice but what color combo ?
No Need for being Sorry, you doing this a favour to me. I should be the one to say thanks.

On Color combination, i am looking to have something like used here

can you replicate that logo?

^^^^ A problem !

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@farfromfearless.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Okay snatched the logo file from him : *www.farfromfearless.com/wp-content/themes/Lemon_Twist_2_5/includes/images/logo.png

Got his css and is working on title. GS live :D
will b ready in abt 3 hrs.

Here is a beta version of the logo, currently working on text and font style. It would be nice to give a font that suits you..
*skreem.exofire.net/images/uploads/ee3a392b3cb22ba7170e4e6f93cd3902.png

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
^^^^ A problem !

Okay snatched the logo file from him : *www.farfromfearless.com/wp-content/themes/Lemon_Twist_2_5/includes/images/logo.png

Got his css and is working on title. GS live :D
will b ready in abt 3 hrs.

Here is a beta version of the logo, currently working on text and font style. It would be nice to give a font that suits you..
*skreem.exofire.net/images/uploads/ee3a392b3cb22ba7170e4e6f93cd3902.png
Looks cool bro!
for font, i seriously don't have any idea:p
I have try it and then see.

I also have photoshop, can tell me how do i try different styles?

Well, i can give you the PSD file and a set of fonts you would like (i hav abt 3000 fonts) you will have to install it in system and select the best, how abt this font like in my forum?
*skreem.exofire.net/forum/styles/brushed_metal_II/theme/images/bg_header.png

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Well, i can give you the PSD file and a set of fonts you would like (i hav abt 3000 fonts) you will have to install it in system and select the best, how abt this font like in my forum?
*skreem.exofire.net/forum/styles/brushed_metal_II/theme/images/bg_header.png
This Font is nice, I like it

Well, i tried to merge two fonts together and did not end up with a good result, but the images i post here are just previews and yes, i was also going to ask you for the favicon, if you can please post a non-resised image coz the favicon is very small in resolution and enlarging it would'nt be that nice.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Well, i tried to merge two fonts together and did not end up with a good result, but the images i post here are just previews and yes, i was also going to ask you for the favicon, if you can please post a non-resised image coz the favicon is very small in resolution and enlarging it would'nt be that nice.
i only the small size version, i found it long ago using google image search:D

abhi.eternal

In search of light...
Gaurish, here is a modification of the banner. I hope you like it...

*i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/abhijeetdeb/Digit%20Avatars/gs-live.png

And leave your current favicon as it is. Its kinda cool. But you want to change the theme of your blog if you want to use the banner. I would suggest a dark theme.

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
Gaurish, here is a modification of the banner. I hope you like it...

*i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq112/abhijeetdeb/Digit%20Avatars/gs-live.png

Yes, I like it very much;)
Thanks a lot man!

And leave your current favicon as it is. Its kinda cool. But you want to change the theme of your blog if you want to use the banner. I would suggest a dark theme.
I don't want to change the theme, as only a month back, I had a complete overhaul of my blog in which theme has also changed.

So i would keep this theme only and add a matching banner to it.

According to you,Does this logo suit current theme?

^^ np, gimme the raw/fresh file
Sorry, I am unable to understand you.
can you say more clearly what you meant by raw file?

Last edited:
well, raw file means the one you found in google and not the .ico file.

Well, you haven't said anything about the logo since the last two post, so did con. on the other part.

Abhi, you rock man, u the man nice work

abhi pls gimme the background coz i hav to do the work again and again.....

Last edited:

gary4gar

GaurishSharma.com
I have used logo made by abhi, I am liking it:D
cam provide a small *.ico version of this image? will use it along social bookmarking buttons

abhi, Please tell how link this logo to homepage?

well, raw file means the one you found in google and not the .ico file.
I found .ico only
no raw file:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom