REQUEST to TDF Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tech&ME

Banned
TDF members are requested to DELETE ME from their CIRCLE ASAP (Google+)
I am not going to return back to the TDF FORUM.

Even if I was WRONG in opening that particular thread in the TDF, NO one has the right to use ABUSIVE WORDS against me.

That shows how intelligent FORUM MEMBERS and MODERATORS are.

And I don't want to be among people who do not care about others.

MODs think they are super intelligent ... and I think they are DONKEYS.

I was never WRONG, you FOOLS did not understand why I was so angry about............................ it was because he used ABUSIVE WORDS , that was the reason and nothing else. ( I don't care what JOKER said in his comments, because ASSAM goes to HELL, why do I be concerned about )

I was infracted by ICO for the same kind of situation, then why was he not ?

Anyway, Why on EARTH I am explaining to FOOLS.

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Well what happened actually?
The Forum Members are cool dude, there are plenty of great people around here, but can't say about the Mods. You should edit your post. You've been targeted with abusive words, but you don't need to use the same, what's the difference between them and you then?

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
I know that @ithehappy

But I have some mods as well in my CIRCLE and they have also CIRCLED me.

So, the request.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Stop using google plus, shut down errything. That's the only solution now, bro.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I don't care what JOKER said in his comments, because ASSAM goes to HELL, why do I be concerned about
Time to behave yourself. Abusive language doesn't really get you banned all the time. However, being a nuisance does.

I was infracted by ICO for the same kind of situation, then why was he not ?
There is no way you can figure out whether he was infracted or not. Infractions are not publically visible for members. May be he was...it is the matter between him and the moderator.

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
@Tech&Me:

Yes, I had taken the step to put a warning and not ban the user you had reported. We get umpteen requests of this format daily, and judiciously have to take a decision. Maybe you were banned/infracted by a MOD for a similar action, but this time round I felt that the person being reported did not deserve the same. At times like this we keep the user who is reported in mind, and take punitive action later on, when we can substantiate a better case along with documentation.

I will not comment on your current behavior of opening this thread and PM'ing multiple moderators, that is your prerogative and is justified.

Your wish to stay at TDF is your choice. You ID will always remain open you may come back when ever you wish.

Best.

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
Time to behave yourself. Abusive language doesn't really get you banned all the time. However, being a nuisance does.

There is no way you can figure out whether he was infracted or not. Infractions are not publically visible for members. May be he was...it is the matter between him and the moderator.

You are the most (........... fill this space with dirty words) up MOD here so just keep quite. OKAY!!!

JUST BAN me , don't yell OKAY.

Why are you commenting, that shows how you are feeling right NOW!!! :grin:

@Tech&Me:

Yes, I had taken the step to put a warning and not ban the user you had reported. We get umpteen requests of this format daily, and judiciously have to take a decision. Maybe you were banned/infracted by a MOD for a similar action, but this time round I felt that the person being reported did not deserve the same. At times like this we keep the user who is reported in mind, and take punitive action later on, when we can substantiate a better case along with documentation.

Did I asked you people to give any explanation to ME ?

I will not comment on your current behavior of opening this thread and PM'ing multiple moderators, that is your prerogative and is justified.

Since you have taken the route to explain:

Can you also explain to whom did I PM'ed and that also multiple times :rofl: ?

You ran away ( loged out ) after I PM'ed you, so I PM'ed @Krishnandu

So, if you feel PM'ing to get the updates on my REPORT is wrong then well I don't know, and have no words for such MODs !!!!!!! (insert abusive word here )[/quote]

Your wish to stay at TDF is your choice. You ID will always remain open you may come back when ever you wish.

Best.

You need not explain about my ID to me. Don't act like a DICTATOR, since you are not.

You MODs are Corrupt.... taking BRIBE to favor your friends...

And commenting in this thread to HIDE your miscalculations and decisions.

I can start a revolt against you MODs just like Anna did, because you are not the owner of this forum and so STOP acting like one.

What ever you say pal. Now.. whats your name in google+?

Oh ya! I forgot that...

I have updated my G+ ID with the FORUM ID within brackets...

Take a clue and unfriend me please....

OP
T

Tech&ME

Banned
Google+ is not allowing me to change my ID.

So here is a direct link to my G+ profile.

My G+ profile

I once again request to all ( since no one has unfriended me till now )

Please unfriend ( Delete Me from G+ ) if you think whatever I said about the MOD's here is WRONG.

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
@Tech&Me,

Stop being childish. You are ruining the reputation you earned over multiple years of stay here. Everybody has his/her own bad time. You might be feeling that world is rebelling against you, but it's not.

As a friend, only thing I can recommend to you is take a break, get some *real* life and then come back after some time.

Online life should be used only to gain knowledge and spread knowledge. Why spread hate? And DON'T EVER MIX YOUR ONLINE AND REAL LIFE.

My 2 cents. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom