-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
arpitt said:
needs a tut on assembling a pc with full of pictures that can works good for a novice

Please reffer to this thread Basic Guide purchase a New System it doesnot have pics but its awesome guide for newbies as well as experts

mukul

Journeyman
can some tell me how to grab all emails from a web page ... and get them seperated with a "," ....plz some one!!! really urgent

Nikkoru

Right off the assembly line
Does anyone know how to create a artwork style similar to that of GTA3?
If possible any tutorials or samples? Thx alot!

Vegeta

Right off the assembly line
Guys i like the look of I.E.7 more than Firefox i have a trick to make Firefox look like I.E.6 but not I.E.7.Is there any trick

mobileman

In the zone
hi,

well i m interested to get tutorials or e-books on Adobe After Effects.

be kind to provide, if u can

thanking you in advance

mobielman

V

vaibhavtek

Vegeta said:
Guys i like the look of I.E.7 more than Firefox i have a trick to make Firefox look like I.E.6 but not I.E.7.Is there any trick

pls post that trick in this section.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
hey plz post a tut to make a multi-bootable dvd (containin both xp n vista installations together)

Riteshonline

*Unlimited&Ultimate*
kl_ravi said:
Hi friends,

Please give me a step by step guidance to create a windows XP live CD.

PS:- I have searched through the entire forum for the key word "Windows XP live CD" and didn't find anything. :)

Just Read Nov 2007 issue!!!

avtarkaint

Broken In
i want to cut a scean or a video clip for 5 min or more from a dvd movie so how to do it & how to convert vcd movie to dvd movie & also how to burn 4 vcd movie in one dvd. please guide me becuse i m new bie to pc.

WBR
AVTAR

Ron

||uLtiMaTE WinNER||
Hey.....i need a tut to crete a simple website and host it..?
I am complete nebie to this filed.

Top Bottom