-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
How to create a live windows cd XP and 98 also why the hell a live cd of knoppix is not working on my laptop and is working on a desktop? Whenever i insert the cd in the laptop and try to install the process starts and suddenly the screen goes blank, any idea why this might be happening?

imdbest

Broken In
aditya.shevade said:
How to create a live windows cd XP and 98 also why the hell a live cd of knoppix is not working on my laptop and is working on a desktop? Whenever i insert the cd in the laptop and try to install the process starts and suddenly the screen goes blank, any idea why this might be happening?

The reason for this may be the drivers of ur Laptop config. not present in that Knoppix Live Edition.
Try using a newer version or contact Knoppix Online Help, asking for alternate usage.

digitizer06

Broken In
aditya.shevade said:

You can create a live XP using Pebuilder software. Google for it and download it

praka123

left this forum longback
Just...just recommend me some C Programming Books for a absolute n00b in Programming:)
Thank You

S

shashank_digitreader

3d max tutorials in animation

send any tutorials regarding animation in 3dmax5

kisorgovinda

Broken In
After creating a document with a lots of equations(by Microsoft Equation 3.0) in Word 97 I am unable to paste it in Pagemaker as a single Word object. I have to paste in parts. Can anybody help?

coolendra

Neil is Here...
can we hav a tutorial on how to create a multiboot dvd to load win 98 , 2000 , Xp in a 160 GB HDD ??????

Arun Manna

Right off the assembly line
Hi

Im doing a project on AMBA APB and would require some real informative tutorials.Also recommend some good books to study AMBA APB.
Also it wld be nice if there are a few codes for help(in Verliog).
PLZ help .

u can also mail it at arunmanna@gmail.com

Top Bottom