-={ Request for Tutorials here .. }=-

netguy

In To The World
hi there can any one tell how to unregister a service
some one installed an .ocx in my system 32 and tat is hacking my yahoo passwords...i need to unregister but how!!!

please some one respond

rohan

In the zone
I want to make a tutorial on AJAX. But i am not able to think of a good example which I can demonstrate in the tutorial. Please help. thanks.

madhu84

Broken In
MathML tutorial

I need to learn Mathematical MarkUp Language.Please direct me towards a web resource where I can learn it for free.

Thanks a lot!

aakion

Right off the assembly line
PHP-Nuke tutorial needed

I'm not serious web page developer but i want to creat a web page with the help oh PHP-Nuke. A little help for setting up a web page with the PHP-Nuke wold be very much appreciated.

thnx to every one who read this and help me to get away with this trouble.

teen

Broken In
I would like a tutorial on running Windows and Linux on the same PC , and switching between them.

mansigarg83

Right off the assembly line
how can i connect my laptop to my CRT television so that i can watch a movie??
I have got a cord with S-Video connector & compositevideo connector..
Do i need some software for that??

deadly_dude

Broken In
hey guys ,
i need a Tally 7.2 Tutorial ( interactive or a ebook etc...).....have searched comprehensively on the internet .....havent found one yet....so if anybody knows where i can find one......post a URL here ......or if anybody is having the tutorial already.....email me the tutorial....
take care!!

T

tukaibatman

Backing UP CD movies on DVD

hey this is a cute little atsk for people around hereI have got a small collection of movies but which are very dear to meDigit says we can backup once So I ask you how to do it but on a DVDAlso I want to know How to make it complete with a menu (as there will be more than one movie on a DVD)
Also the menu structure of the original CDs should be preservedIs this legal and if it is I want an answerIs Windows Movie Maker a good software to do this

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
Registry Tweaks

Hi

Can anyone tell me how to find out the general registry codes for folders like Control Panel, My Documents so as to add them in any contex menu?

Also can anyone send me some good tweaks and how exaclty did you find them? Is there any guide of how to tweak registry?

Where can I find the resource hacker and how to use it?

Please
Aditya

digitizer06

Broken In
kl_ravi said:
Hi friends,

Please give me a step by step guidance to create a windows XP live CD.

PS:- I have searched through the entire forum for the key word "Windows XP live CD" and didn't find anything. :)

Try searching for "live cd" in emule, torrents or at rapidshared.org

Top Bottom