Request : Cheapest Indian Dedicated Servers and Paid Hosts

Status
Not open for further replies.

vwad

In the zone
Hello,

I need a list of cheapest paid hosts and hosts providing dedicated server from India means to whom I can make payment in Rupees !!

Also need some information regarding server management professional courses available in India.

Regards,
vwad

A

anurag_online

Main Hun naa

Hey bro contact me on 09316109349 i can provide you what you want....

Kannan

In the zone
checkout *www.spritehost.com

My website is hosted by them and is really fast. Its a LINUX only hoster.

I can get you discounts !!!

They are cheap too and also provide excellent support .

One more thing, their custom hosting is their speciality.

Doc Holliday

Broken In
Hi vwad,

Just speaking from pure experience. As far as Indian providers are concerned, please don't go for the cheapest options because they are sure to leave you in the lurch in due time -- say 6 months down the line (if you have signed up for a 12-month offer). Go for companies that offer quality (they will cost you more for sure).

Space2let is someone you can try (still not very good), but much better than those fly-by-night operators.

DH.

Kannan

In the zone
Doc Holliday Holiday is correct.

My Hoster *www.spritehost.com has 99.99 % uptime and I check that when ever I go online, and they are good.

Still they are cheap !!.

1100 k for Domain + 100 MB + 2GB limit and unlimited emails, mysql etc and site loads at super speed !!

thecyclone2k

In the zone
I can get ya

space - 50mb
transfer - 1500mb
price - 25rs. pm or 250rs. annually
email, ftp etc. 50 each
for limited time get unlimited of these features

space - 100mb
transfer - 3000mb
price - 50rs. pm or 500rs. annually
email, ftp etc. 100 each

What specs like webspace and bandwidth u need then, I can get u full rates.

Server located at USA, NJ

I would suggest you got with US servers coz, of fast internet there and faster site access.

Kannan

In the zone
space - 50mb
transfer - 1500mb
price - 25rs. pm or 250rs. annually
email, ftp etc. 50 each

This config is good, but how about the speed man ?

Arunonline

Broken In
You can very well find even cheaper offers on the net if you search more. But remember that a web hosting company can still make bucks by offering dirt cheap offers by overloading the accounts on a low end server in a lesser known data center. This translates to slower loading of websites and downtimes. If a web hosting company has to provide powerfull servers with load balancing, premium bandwidth, 24x7 customer support, they have to pay for it and it will be reflected in the end user's hosting plan prices. This will mean 100% peace of mind when you opt for a reliable web hosting company at a higher price. So the main things you've to consider before choosing a web hosting company are...
Check out the server configuration (Dual Xeon 2.4+ w/ 1 GB RAM is average nowadays), Data Center (ThePlanet, GNAX, NAC, etc., are great), page loading time on your connection, customer support response time, etc.

Good luck !

Kannan

In the zone
Yeah I totally accept with Arun.

His company hosts my website and I feel very happy to be their customer.

Till this date I haven't faced any problems with their service and running my website for second year.

Sprite Host rockzzz :D

thecyclone2k

In the zone
We are just in final stages of commercial launch of version 2. We can provide demo our service too if any doubts!

Edit:
We are launched and are online for 1.5 years + !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom