Replacement earbuds for Galaxy S3 upto 1.5k

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
After about 8 months of use the bundled earphones with my galaxy S3 finally conked out. The wire is probably broken internally near the 3.5mm jack and now only the left earbud works. Needed some help on getting some new ear buds for it.

1. does samsung not sell replacement earbuds for this? can't seem to find any
2. Incase samsung does not then what do you suggest I get.

my needs

1. mic, call receive button and preferably volume control are really important to me
2. durability, I need these to take jogging with me - jumping around in the pocket broke the last one :)

My options till now look like this
1. Galaxy s4 headphone (orignal, I think) at 1300 bucks
2. Skullcandy S2IKDY-003 Ink'd 2 Headset at 1120
3. Skullcandy S2SBDY-209 Smokin Bud Mic In-the-ear Headset - 1438

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
just read about the soundmagic, I don't think it has a mic or a button to pick up calls. Apart from that it sounds like a really awesome set.

I really need a mic and a button to pick up calls, I can probably make do without the volume control on the headphones.

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
just read about the soundmagic, I don't think it has a mic or a button to pick up calls. Apart from that it sounds like a really awesome set.

I really need a mic and a button to pick up calls, I can probably make do without the volume control on the headphones.

You have seen E10 & not E10M.
Here have a look. . . E10M--SoundMAGIC Technology Development Co., Ltd.

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Thanks for the link. The reviews are amazing but at 3300 bucks it's a little too much for me.

*www.flipkart.com/soundmagic-in-ear...id=ACCDK2JCBCGHR2T5&otracker=search&pageNum=1

Btw, How do the skulcandy and all fare against the bundled headphones of the s3?

Chaitanya

Cyborg Agent
Most probably an average set from any manufacturer sounds better than stock IMO..
3.5k is like selling a kidney.. Holy $h!t,,
try these these are basically PL21 + mic SoundMagic MP21 - Buy Online @ Rs.1600/- | Snapdeal

If you find any option post it....

OP
izzikio_rage

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Finally got the galaxy s4 headset for rs950. It seems to sound better than the skulcandy ones which are a bit too heavy on the bass. I couldn't get a hold of the sound magic ones, and didn't want to buy without trying it

Top Bottom