replace your avatar in picture to animation for free

Status
Not open for further replies.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
everyone loves animation in his picture space so i have a free solution to this step by step see my animation on the left want someting like that

1. go to www.animationfactory.com

2. select a animation click animation on the left choose category etc all that choose one below 10kb by going on properties.

3. right click on it then click save picture as then save in ur comp

4. now go to www.gifworks.com click file then open file then you will see an browse button select ur pic then click edit then resize than change size to 80 x 80 pixels then right click again save then upload to digit voila.

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
free solution !!!!!, i dont think anyone here thought abt paying for a animated avatar , btw ur avatar looks good but the 'animation factory Members only' text in ur avatar really loks bad i suggest u remove it

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
man... this kind of thing realy make dial up user sick... rather i suggest get that avtar thing out of the forum....

soryy... though... as for many of us its a simball of our id....

shaunak

Tux Fan
wanna make it ur self?
get macromedia flash or use the .gif animation tool givin in june dvd of digit.
mine is in macromedia flash.
in flash animate to ur hearts content then publish it as a animated gif (file>publish>select gif>gif tab>select animated)
keep in mind set the parameters to 80*80 or smaller to fit in this fourm.
and domt worry it is very difficult to exceed 10kb with a simple flash avtar.

Charley

Just Do It
tarey_g said:
free solution !!!!!, i dont think anyone here thought abt paying for a animated avatar , btw ur avatar looks good but the 'animation factory Members only' text in ur avatar really loks bad i suggest u remove it

Right..........

Where did ya get urs from ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom