Removing Operator Logo from 6630 and formatting it

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
hey guyz

I installed a theme on my 6630 and applied its operator logo using FExplorer now the oplogo is stuck there and I want to remove the logo

Ihave tried uninstalling the theme and resetting factory settings for fone but no luck can any one tell me how to get rid of the operator logo??

And can anyone tell me how to format my Nokia 6630 and will formatting clean up every thing like it does on a PC i mean removing the Symbian OS etc and can it help in removing the stuip operator logo???

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
Check this dir --> C:\System\App\Phone\OpLogo

Tell me wat it shows

Does removing that file works or not?

anispace

dattebayo
u can format ur phone by entering *#7370# in standby mode. it does not remove symbian but just restores ur phone to factory default( will erase contacts, sms etc.)

OP
kumarmohit

kumarmohit

Technomancer
@mobilegeek
thanks a lot dude it really helped, the only rider is that i have to manually restart the phone after deleting the file and the logo will be eliminated.

@ anispace
OK i have backed up the phne book now what I want to kno is are the thumbnails added to contacts also backed up when I do a phone synchronisation with PC Suite means if I forma my fone then restore all the contacts using sync app witll the thumnails be resotred tooo??

mobilegeek

Ambassador of Buzz
kumarmohit said:
thanks a lot dude it really helped, the only rider is that i have to manually restart the phone after deleting the file and the logo will be eliminated.
Its.. good that It worked...
and
There is no harm in doing the default setting restore..

secondly change your settings to use mmc instead of phone memory

PM me if you have any problem

........mobilegeek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom