removing files on Nokia N95

Status
Not open for further replies.

An Jing

Broken In
hi, i uploaded a game on the phone memory on my Nokia N95 and i want to delete it now. But when i try to remove it, it saids "removed failed". Anyone can help me out?

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
software is Java. I like it, the phone is pretty fast but the battery isn't that great. I was going to wait for the new black 8gb version but i got this for a good deal. Ohh and it is the original Nokia N95 model:)

alsiladka

Noobie Pro
How are you trying to remove it?

Try out these options -
1. Open the App. Manager from the Tools menu. Locate your game from that menu and from the options, select remove.

2. Go to the game's icon in the phone menu. By Default, it will be installed to Application's folder. After focusing on that icon, press the "c" button (clear). It will ask for your confirmation if you want to remove the app.

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
alsiladka said:
How are you trying to remove it?

Try out these options -
1. Open the App. Manager from the Tools menu. Locate your game from that menu and from the options, select remove.

2. Go to the game's icon in the phone menu. By Default, it will be installed to Application's folder. After focusing on that icon, press the "c" button (clear). It will ask for your confirmation if you want to remove the app.

i tired both ways and still it saids "removed failed"

mohitgiri

Journeyman
i also faced this probleam in my N95. if it is in mem card go to private folder and remove it manually or if its in phone memory format the device

OP
A

An Jing

Broken In
mohitgiri said:
i also faced this probleam in my N95. if it is in mem card go to private folder and remove it manually or if its in phone memory format the device

How do i format the phone? i tried to upgrade the firmware but when i tried that, the NSU saids it doesn't need to be updated since its already the newest version(version 12.0.014)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom