RelianceNetConnect Broadband?REview..

Status
Not open for further replies.

torrent08

Broken In
Reliance have announced their launch of their new high speed broadband internet through a USB..and the service is launched in select cities..
Have anyone brought and tried this..? Hows the Speed.?? do they promise to their word of 3.1 Mbps..?!!8)

Please Share your views...Is it better than our BSNL s EVDo...?? :neutral:
which is better.,,???

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Please Share your views...Is it better than our BSNL s EVDo...??

There are no unlimited plans available for Reliance NetConnect EVDO service compare to BSNL, reliance will charge Rs. 2/- per MB after you cross their given DATA limit !!!

Hows the Speed.?? do they promise to their word of 3.1 Mbps..?!

Here is comment which I have received in my blog about Reliance NetConnect from an user who claimed to be using it for few days..

*www.chotocheeta.com/2009/03/16/reliance-launching-evdo-service-in-india/ ->

Comment by Ashish said:
Reliance wireless net connection is a joke!

I am using the ZTE Black model since almost a year now. I have taken it simply due to lack of options. I use it only when I go out of town. I can at least check my emails, even though a 2 KB mail takes 2 mins to download. Their adverts claim speeds “upto 144Kbps”. I have NEVER got even 14 Kbps. I have tried it at various time of the day from early-mornings to mid-night. It sucks uniformly all thru the day!

I really have no hopes from this new offering as well! Reliance offers are full of hidden costs and “conditions”.

Compare to Reliance, I have seen TATA Photon+ is performing better but then again, there is no unlimited plans like BSNL :(

nasweef

Broken In
Tata photon and Reliance netconnect broadband do offer 3.1 Mbps speeds - but the max data you can download for free is 10 GB. With that data limit whts the use of 3.1 Mbps speed??? you'd end up paying as much as wht 3 Mbps wired connection would have cost.
There's a review of BSNL EVDO at *geekztips.blogspot.com/2009/03/bsnl-evdo-service-review.html.
My suggestion is tht go for BSNL EVDO if you have access to the service

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom