Reliance CDMA Querry

Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Hello friends my Reliance CDMA phone also went dead , it was normally useless set but the phone number was very important to me . what is the procedure to get the phone number back and how much it will cost?

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Go to Reliance web world, if you have a RUIM phone, you can get a phone and drop in the RUIM just like any GSM phone, if not, you will have to get a RUIM, get a handset change card and your no will be transferred to RUIM, the you can drop the RUIM in any reliance phone!

shri

Always Fresh!
Go to reliance world. There ask for handset change card. Its just like a SIM card but it will not work on a GSM (most commonly found) handset. You'll have to buy a new CDMA handset to use the new card. Cost is about 25 Rs.

VD17

Journeyman
ummm.. didnt he say his phone went dead? HCC would require a procedure from the old set as well...
Take the set to webworld (or whatever its called now.. i think they call it reliance mobile store these days).. he'll note down the RSN number to verify if the number was indeed on your cell and then he can either transfer it to a RUIM (Reliance User ID Module) or to another blank handset (not sure about this one, though).

kumarmohit

Technomancer
^^ Its not Reliance User ID Module, its, Removable User ID Module or rather the Removable User Identity Module :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom