Registrar for .in domain and webhost

Status
Not open for further replies.

cybertragic

Broken In
Hi .. I need a good registrar for a .in domain and hosting for my business.

The registrar needs to be reliable and have a nice and easy user interface with the regular bells and whistles to control the website, email etc. as I will be controlling it myself to begin with. (I know it sounds utterly n00b but I am just starting to learn about cname and stuff)

Also need reliable hosting for the site and will only need max 50-100 mb in the beginning for some photographs etc of my products. Bandwidth can also be limited as not too many people will be visiting the site. For email I'll use gmail through Google Apps. Also I have another domain for another business and if the same hosting plan can work for that too it'd be great. What is this feature called?

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
The feature that allows you to host multiple domais on the same account is addon domains. I suggest you go with www.whost.in, I am myself hosting there!

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
You can get the domain registered from any reputed as 95% hosts will have an online control panel to change nameservers etc.

Right, for a starter website 50-100mb seems good enough :) Configuring Google Apps is easy and Google Apps does have instructions on configuring it for most common panel like cPanel, Directadmin, Lxadmin etc

The feature which allows you to have more than one website in one account is either Addon or Parked Domains

ahref

In the zone
Look for the plan with addon domains, there are many reputable indian hosting companies providing hosting and domain, try searching in google.

Choose a plan which allows you to grow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom