recover lost Windows XP passwords !

Status
Not open for further replies.

anandk

Distinguished Member
but here is a nice site i came across. this site provides a tool to recover lost Windows XP passwords !!! it is easy and free too ! all instructions are there on the site. :p

*www.loginrecovery.com/

most of u, ofcourse, must be aware of this link
How to log on to Windows XP if you forget your password or your password expires.

F

fannedman

This might be useful also:
*www.petri.co.il/forgot_administrator_password.htm
(the author is also a mvp ,:) )

OP
anandk

anandk

Distinguished Member
kiran.rkk said:
Good one for all those who have too many girl friends! ;-)

this one may be more handy in such cases ;-)
Asterisk Key shows passwords hidden under asterisks !
actually it recovers ur pw under the * which u may hav forgotten, but which get auto-filled. ur web pages hav to b open for it.

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Yep! Now gotta method to know my roomate's GF.....Hope it won't clash with mine! Bored of Triangular stories! ;-)

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
nikhilrao said:
Very useful. Thanks dude. Is there any way if you forget winrar pw ?
RAR Password Recovery (RAR/WinRAR archives)

Best free winrar password recovery downloads. Restore WinRAR file passwords fast. Recover passwords that have been randomized and stored by User Manager Pro.

"winrar password" - Google Search

Hope that helped! :)

F

fannedman

One can also obtain the SAM file of the system located in %systemroot%\system32\config\ and crack it using L0pht crack(which is now known as LC5). L0pht crack was written by a famous team of hackers named L0pht. Later some members of L0pht joined @stake and wrote LC5,but LC5 is not free.

Last edited by a moderator:

n2casey

Super Hero - Super Powers
@ anandk, fannedman
Thx for links.

@ aryayush
Thx for links but never hope to recover WinRAR or WinZip password, specially 128 bit encryption.

nikhilrao

Journeyman
aryayush said:
RAR Password Recovery (RAR/WinRAR archives)

Best free winrar password recovery downloads. Restore WinRAR file passwords fast. Recover passwords that have been randomized and stored by User Manager Pro.

"winrar password" - Google Search

Hope that helped! :)

ThankYou for the links. How to reput you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom