Recomment an android tablet with 3G under 15k

angie

At last the devil is here
Buying it for my parents who mostly play games on the tablet and are not very tech savvy.

They will also be able to use skype so 2 MP front facing cam is preferrable.

So please suggest a tablet with following specs:
3G sim slot with calling service pref.
2 MP front facing cam (rear cam not important)
IPS display
7inch to 10 inch (doesn't matter)
Qualcomm processor preferred or any other also if no heating issues
GOOD build quality - no micromax or unknown chinese brands please

Budget 12-15k

P.S. I thought asus zenpad 7 would be perfect but it has a very poor rating on flipkart

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Late reply, but I would suggest to go for this: Buy Mi Pad Tablet (WiFi), White Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

Jitu46

Right off the assembly line
Hey, you can give Lava Ivory M4 a try. My brother has it and it is pretty good. He also plays games in it and the best part is that it doesn’t hang or heat up. It has 8 inch display which is quite ok for your parents plus its camera is 8 MP primary and 3.2 MP secondary camera. The photos and selfies come out quite clear and I guess you will get more than what you want. Its processor is MediaTek which is better than most. Moreover it supports 3G internet connection and has a long battery life. Ivory M4’s operating system is Android Lollipop which means its performance is going to be awesome. What I always liked about this tab is that it is price is very reasonable in comparison to its features. Go for it, I am sure you won’t get disappointed.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Hey, you can give Lava Ivory M4 a try. My brother has it and it is pretty good. He also plays games in it and the best part is that it doesn’t hang or heat up. It has 8 inch display which is quite ok for your parents plus its camera is 8 MP primary and 3.2 MP secondary camera. The photos and selfies come out quite clear and I guess you will get more than what you want. Its processor is MediaTek which is better than most. Moreover it supports 3G internet connection and has a long battery life. Ivory M4’s operating system is Android Lollipop which means its performance is going to be awesome. What I always liked about this tab is that it is price is very reasonable in comparison to its features. Go for it, I am sure you won’t get disappointed.

:facepalm:

Did you even read before posting it?

Tomal

Broken In
These are some good tablets under 15K
Acer One S1001 10-inch 2-in-1
Xiaomi Mi Pad
Lenovo PHAB Plus
Dell Venue 8 Pro
Asus ZenPad 8.0

Top Bottom