recommendations for purchasing smartphone

Aditya11

Journeyman
Galaxy 3 has a weird resolution..

There is nothing 'weird' about G3 resolution since it is a well supported resolution for majority of Android apps. OTOH, same cannot be said for resolution of Wildfire.

However, if you say text looks crispier on HVGA resolution of O1, then I can understand that as a personal preference.

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
hey there everyone! i am going to buy O1 as soon as it releases in ranchi unless someone convinces me to buy G3. I want 7.2 mbps hsdpa and an upgrade to gingerbread. let me know if G3 satisfies it or else i'll buy O1.

NainO

Believe Me or Not!!!
G3 - HSDPA 3.6 mbps and no news of gingrbread

O1 - HSDPA 7.2 mbps and upgradation to gingerbread confirmed by LG

Make your pick :)

OP
utkarsh009

utkarsh009

In the zone
k..........then i've made it final to buy O1. now can anyone explain me what is multitouch and is there any special thing in lg mobile exclusively like samsung has swipe input and motorola has motoblur technology?

pauldmps

Banned
^^ Multitouch support enables a user to use more than one finger on the touchscreen to various tasks like zooming.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
is there any special thing in lg mobile exclusively like samsung has swipe input and motorola has motoblur technology?

WHAT? swipe input exclusive to Samsung. thats a totally wrong info in your part. and its Swype, not swipe. it can be loaded in any Android based mobile & works in conjunction to whatever keyboard you using.

if you talking about exclusive, Samsung has TouchWiz interface (steals the Androidic feel), Moto has MotoBlur. LG has nothing other than a few editing. and i feel its good. cause LG can now release newer update without much delay & also Touchwiz makes the whole interface a bit of noobish or way too simple.

Aditya11

Journeyman
WHAT? swipe input exclusive to Samsung. thats a totally wrong info in your part. and its Swype, not swipe. it can be loaded in any Android based mobile & works in conjunction to whatever keyboard you using.

That is only half truth. While, Swype BETA can be used on almost any smartphone, it is not still available publically. That's the reason Samsung advertises it heavily on the box as one of its unique features..

cause LG can now release newer update without much delay & also Touchwiz makes the whole interface a bit of noobish or way too simple.

Simplicity isn't always bad! I personally like HTC Sense UI, however.

Top Bottom