Recommend a Wifi Repeater under 1k

Status
Not open for further replies.

quagmire

Allllright !
Hi guys, I'm using a TP-LINK TL-WR740N wifi router for 1200sq ft house. I get atleast -80dBm (2 bars in the indicator) in the floor the router is.
But I get only 1 bar or -90dBm in the floor below. I want to connect a Chromecast to a TV which in the floor below, so I need a repeater.

Should I buy a one of those branded repeaters like Comfast or should I buy another router and convert it into repeater?

Budget is 1k.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
Hi guys, I'm using a TP-LINK TL-WR740N wifi router for 1200sq ft house. I get atleast -80dBm (2 bars in the indicator) in the floor the router is.
But I get only 1 bar or -90dBm in the floor below. I want to connect a Chromecast to a TV which in the floor below, so I need a repeater.

Should I buy a one of those branded repeaters like Comfast or should I buy another router and convert it into repeater?

Budget is 1k.

Go by Comfast wireless 150N,they are amazingly good in performance.

OP
quagmire

quagmire

Allllright !
^Ok, I just read in the other thread, you own this repeater, how is your experience?
Is there a warranty with it? I haven't heard of the company, that's why..

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=123453]kg11sgbg[/MENTION]

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
^Ok, I just read in the other thread, you own this repeater, how is your experience?
Is there a warranty with it? I haven't heard of the company, that's why..

- - - Updated - - -
@kg11sgbg
Experience is quite phenomenal I must say.It's really good at that price point.
The best part of that thing is that you don't require any wires unlike TP-Link TL-WA730RE(which I also own),which is a little bit expensive than Comfast CF-WR150N.Just plug it up in any 5~6A plug point of your room(at a convenient location/point/distance) from your wireless router and you are set to go for a very good wifi experience.

The configuration/setup of this device is extremely easy.
For more details visit the english translated page of *translate.google.co.in/translate?hl=en&sl=zh-CN&u=*www.comfast.cn/&prev=search

kool

Cyborg Agent
I am.also using Wr740N router, recently bought TENDA N3 router for Rs.300 (paytm offer) . How to make it work like REPEATER ?

OP
quagmire

quagmire

Allllright !
I bought TP-Link TL-WA850RE for 1.5k.
Worked beautifully with Chromecast. Simple setup, mirrors the host.

Thanks everyone.

^ [MENTION=2608]kool[/MENTION] Dunno abt that..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom