Recommend a mobile upto Rs. 4K

iamharish15

Broken In
I want to buy a new mobile phone and my budget is around Rs.4000. I just want a good phone that I can use to listen to music and surf the net. If possible suggest touchscreen phones.

techlover

In the zone
Better see Nokia Asha 200 :) in this range.....
from smaller companies u can see Micromax A45

also there is Nokia Asha 305 around 4500 but it has resistive touchscreen

OP
iamharish15

iamharish15

Broken In
thanks all for the suggestions. Actually I wanted this phone for my sister and now she has made her decision to buy Samsung Champ Deluxe that costs 3.9K and just good for her. :)
But Keep posting the suggestions as I might like some and think of getting the new phone! ;)

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
champ delux have resisitve display and it sucks in terms of use. i have tried 2 champ delux (2 cousin have it) and i always pressed the wrong button or tapped into setting while scrolling through menu. Ask your sister to get a hands on before finalizing the deal. And same for Asha 305.

OP
iamharish15

iamharish15

Broken In
Samsung S3770 is a better option
I surfed the net around for more info about the phone and I really think it would have been the better option! But now I definitely will consider this one as I am planning to buy a new phone in next two weeks.

champ delux have resisitve display and it sucks in terms of use. i have tried 2 champ delux (2 cousin have it) and i always pressed the wrong button or tapped into setting while scrolling through menu. Ask your sister to get a hands on before finalizing the deal. And same for Asha 305.
yes, I also knew these things but the main concern was to get her a touchscreen phone under 4K, and I have only two options Nokia C2-02 or this one. and I had already tried the Nokia C2-02, so just tried this one also!!! :D

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
forget touchscreen then. C2-02/C2-03 as well as 305 all are crap. or maybe cause its been more than 2yrs since i last used a resistive touchscreen. keep an eye at HS18 super deals. I have seen LG Cookie Smart sell for 4.2-4.4k a month ago. And as they cycle these deals, so expect similar deal by next month.

nikufellow

In the zone
Micromax Ninja 3 A57: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com
check it out a bit more than your budget but i guess its worth it !

cacklebolt

Ambassador of Buzz
a57 is excellent but above op's budget.
and regarding c2-02 avoid it and get a c2-03.Also I used Asha 202 and liked it.The resistive screen also is very responsive.

OP
iamharish15

iamharish15

Broken In
forget touchscreen then. C2-02/C2-03 as well as 305 all are crap. or maybe cause its been more than 2yrs since i last used a resistive touchscreen. keep an eye at HS18 super deals. I have seen LG Cookie Smart sell for 4.2-4.4k a month ago. And as they cycle these deals, so expect similar deal by next month.
thanks Sam.. I will try to keep an eye there also from now on... :)

Micromax Ninja 3 A57: Price in India, Reviews, Specification: Flipkart.com
check it out a bit more than your budget but i guess its worth it !
I also have heard about this one and I think it has got good specification according to its price, but the main issue is the trust of brand. I have also used its Q series phones and I was disappointed. So I am just looking forward to trusted brands like Nokia, Samsung, LG etc.

Top Bottom