Really Confused !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

genx069

Broken In
hi there everbody,

m really confused about which cell to go fo,
w810i or k750i or w700i, w700 looks are ok and it lacks the autofocus, while k750i has vry good reviews in june edition of digit, also it has good camera compared to w700 (not sure about the camera of w810i comparitively) but it does not have those earphones and will i have to reflash it with the s/w used on w800i or w810i to make it a walkman phone, price wise it good 11k with bill and warranty, and w810i is good walkman phone but hws the camera compared to k750i and also the price for w810i is 15750 with bill and warranty, is it worth spending, which is the best to go fo - for music, camera wise?

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
The camere of w810i is best of all. Plus it has support for EDGE. Heard dat the speaker of 810i is louder than even w800i nd camere is bteer than w800i. But one think i dun like bout it is "no joystick". but some kinda navigational keys nd "W" button is placed awkwardly.

47shailesh

Security Exp
go for w810i,; k750 has a good camera but connectivity feature in w810i are more & according 2 me music comes first then snaps

prankie

D PrankMaster
aravind_n20 said:
The camere of w810i is best of all. Plus it has support for EDGE. Heard dat the speaker of 810i is louder than even w800i
nothing beats the speaker of N3250!!!
gofor it if ur budget is less than 20k.

Official Techie

In the zone
i dont think 3250 is a good option i have seen it impressive sound and very good screen but then it has 1 mp cam but all the other n70 w800i and w810i all have 2 mp camera and the sound is loud in w810i

Official Techie

In the zone
oh ho !! but then also w800i is a very good option its cam is good and though i dont think the sis themes and softs work on se

K

krazyfrog

My advise would be to forget everything else and go for the W810i. Great camera, awesome sound, good looks and a cool set of features. What else could one ask for?

Last edited by a moderator:

Official Techie

In the zone
krazyfrog said:
My advise would be to forget everything else and go for the W810i. Great camera, awesome sound, good looks and a cool set of features. What else could one ask for?
]

atleast 2 bundled 1 gb cards howzzat

prankie

D PrankMaster
Well i agree that SE excels in the camera department... and regarding looks, its a personal taste... so one can't comment on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom