Real Racing 3

Roopatg

Broken In
Real Racing 3 sets a new standard for mobile racing games.Thanks for sharing the information.

Last edited:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
So, the higher you get your driver level, can you unlock new cars and brands?
you just need cash for the cars, no level based restriction. earning the money will require you to keep trying tougher races, or grind through the easier ones repeatedly.
also each car has a tier, and in a race a car can be raced only in that tier, or with certain attributes. so you cannot race overpowered cars in the lower tiers.

ashs1

Padawan
so, is there anyone on tdf who has completed the game or has come close to finishing it ??
I started playing RR3 again & in 2 weeks, i've managed to reach Performance Rumble stage only..All previous stages are around 60-70% complete. :/

Any Truly VFM cars that i should get/ save R$ or coins for ?? :)

.jRay.

Youngling
so, is there anyone on tdf who has completed the game or has come close to finishing it ??
I started playing RR3 again & in 2 weeks, i've managed to reach Performance Rumble stage only..All previous stages are around 60-70% complete. :/

Any Truly VFM cars that i should get/ save R$ or coins for ?? :)

Porsche 911 RSR 2014. best combo of handling and speed imo. Feel confident while handling it.

IronCruz

ICE COOOOL!!!
Guys i'm unable to download data even with stable WiFi Connection. It takes very long time to download even 20mb of a particular race. Sometime i get an error saying 'Your Date & Time does not match with EA Servers'. Game runs absolutely fine. There is 5 GB of space on my internal memory. I use Asus Zenfone 5. Anybody facing this issue? Any solutions?

Last edited:
Top Bottom