readon 7770 hd ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bestpain

good advicer
i have selected readon 7770 hd (not oc version) in 9k.....was confused between nvidia 650 ti also(11 k).....i want to know which brand to buy sapphire,his,asus?
and most important is about its warranty....is there any service centre in India .....will they repair it ? if there is good service then i can increase my budget and buy nvidia 650 ti.....also i have selected amd 4100 and 4 gb ram...

plz tell about service support

saswat23

Human Spambot
There are service centre in almost every state. Dont worry about that.
And yes get HD 7770 or GTX-650Ti. Avoid GTX-650, its highly overpriced for its performance.
Get the card from any brand that's cheaper. Currently MSI cards are providing VFM options. Look for MSI.

Cilus

laborare est orare
But 9K is little overpriced for the card. It is available below 8K in Smcinternational.in

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
@OP: search fo the MSI power edition of the 7770. the PE allows for voltage modification, i think, which is locked for 7770 cards normally. if you dont wanna do OC, then go for the MSI 2PMD1GD5 model.

review: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/167839-msi-r7770-2pmd1gd5-review.html

OP
bestpain

bestpain

good advicer
why cant i do oc in MSI 7770 2PMD1GD5 model,and what is in power edition model ,plz explain both have 1k difference

saswat23

Human Spambot
The PE model is a factory OCed card. And it also has an option to add another fan 2nd fan is bundled with it).

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
why cant i do oc in MSI 7770 2PMD1GD5 model,and what is in power edition model ,plz explain both have 1k difference

@OP: search fo the MSI power edition of the 7770. the PE allows for voltage modification, i think, which is locked for 7770 cards normally. if you dont wanna do OC, then go for the MSI 2PMD1GD5 model.

review: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/reviews/167839-msi-r7770-2pmd1gd5-review.html

MSI 2PMD1GD5 allows for only OC of Core and Memory Clock. not much use. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom