[Praise] Re: VeeDee Enterprises of Mumbai and after Sales Services.

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA
To all my @Forum Friends...

I truly pay my Respect ,Honour and Gratitude to VeeDee Enterprises of Mumbai for their OUTSTANDING + EXCELLENT service to me.

I had purchased a VeeDee E-10 Tablet(actually:---> WONDERMEDIA 8850 Tablet of VIA + ARM chipset)on the month of September 2012.

It is a very good Tablet at that specs. on a price point of Rs. 5450/-(which I had purchased,now the price is Rs.4990/-).

From the starting ,I mean after a few days,issues of Battery problem started,on the Tablet...the retentivity of charge on the Battery of the Tablet was quite low,lower than as specified.

In the mid of October 2012,just before our Durga Pujas(West Bengal)the Tablet went dead even after a full recharge cycle of more than 6~7 hrs.I contacted VeeDee Enterprises through their support system box(by opening a NEW TICKET),in which they informed me to do this or that,ultimately which was in vain.So I RMA-ed to them,and they promptly agreed and permitted to send back the Tablet(with the whole package) towards them. Well Friends,here I had to send back the Packed faulty Tablet on 19th of November2012,with a very great deal of Robust and Careful Packaging(Cost borne was mine. Packaging = Rs.60/- + First Flight Couriers = Rs.150/- .Total = Rs.210/-).

VeeDee Enterprises in the meantime was contacting me rarely through Support System(Ticket No. is RMA# No.),but providing me assurance for a replacement.

I also requested to VeeDee Enterprises for a NEW E-10 Tablet in lieu of the Faulty Tablet,depending upon the merit of status of the Tablet.

VeeDee Enterprises complied by my request and sent me a NEW(BRAND NEW) REPLACEMENT E-10 Tablet today.

In fact they shipped it yesterday and by Blue Dart Couriers it reached me today at my Home!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE NEW E-10 Tablet is rocking and is much more a wonderful experience to use than my IBerry AUXUS AX01 Tablet,which I purchased at the end of November.

THANK YOU VEEDEE ENTERPRISES:number1::doublethumb:

Cilus

laborare est orare
Great service. Actually people not willing to buy these cheap tablets because the fear of poor after sales service. I think your experience will clear lot of people's mind.

Naxal

Little Kid
Great service. Actually people not willing to buy these cheap tablets because the fear of poor after sales service. I think your experience will clear lot of people's mind.

I have used HCL tab, the lowest model, worked pretty good with WiFi though I had a lot of trouble with USB dongle. But over all, I was happy with the product for its Value for Money performance :D

OP
kg11sgbg

kg11sgbg

Indian Railways - The Vibrant and Moving INDIA

Yes,truly mentioned Cilus.
At least the people of VeeDee listens to your issues/problems,tries to resolve it...and go in for a replacement/repair according to the merit of the case.Mine(Initial VeeDee E10 Tablet)issue was a genuine battery problem,so they REPLACED it.
Their support section is quite O.K. ,by the fact, that they verify your case and proceed with the decision.

I admit that VeeDee Enterprises can be trusted.

Their CEO+ Founder Mr.Devesh Tanna & another executive Mr.Punitmanik are the two stalwarts of VeeDee Enterprises,who are very cordial,co-operative and helpful in resolving out problems for customers.At least this is my experience and feedback by dealing with VeeDee Enterprises.

Top Bottom