Status
Not open for further replies.

nishanthenms

Broken In
I had been in regular contact with RIMs customer care over slow speed of rconnect. I was first given a deadline of 25th august which was then increased to 27th. Now they say that they had upgraded there servers and now the rconnect is OK. Post your current experince after 27th aug.

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
I'm facing gr8 problem in my FWP R Connect connection.
Its under Platinum plan (1500 per month unlimited download).
All was working fine.
But since 4 or 5 days, the speed is very poor.
Sometimes i get good speed but sometimes very bad.

And one strange problem is that, whenever I try to d/l or u/l ne file, speed gets down and PING shows "Request Timed Out".

I complained to CC and wrote a Mail to chairman.
And I got a reply that there is some technical problem and it'll be solved out today (29th august).
Lets see...

paid

Journeyman
I used Rconnect for 1&1/2 months making complaint to CC every second day abt. the speed. Everytime I got reply it will be solved in 48 Hours. After making 10-15 complaint and even wrote to Chairman's office I finally got it disconnected.
My experience is better go for Tata or Bsnl but never go for Reliance Rconnect.

lywyre

Cyborg Agent
better late than never, but beware of TATA, the billing is no problem, but they don't deliver the bills on time, resulting in late payment and disconnection.

din

Tribal Boy
I am uisn Reliance FWP and its under the platinum plan . Usin it for the last 8 months . No problms so far . Small problems like downtime of 3 or 4 mins in a month ! , thats the only problem I faced . Usin it atleast 16 hrs a day . And current experience - Didn't notice any change in speed . Downloadin SUSE linux right now , speed - 60 - 90 kbps

Regardin billing - I never faced any problems with the billing . It is correct ( till last month ) so far .

mohit

The Hardware Labs
I used to use Rconnect on my FWP but man that connection was the crappiest , sickest , most pathetic connection i ever used .. i always got poor speeds and frequent disconnections and had issues with their software. I have switched to Data One now and i love it. NEVER EVER GO FOR RELIANCE RCONNECT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom